Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles

5 posters

Go down

Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles Empty Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:05 pm

This kid has got it going on!

Red Lily, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles Empty Re: Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles

Post by Red Lily Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:34 pm

Wow. Competent little kid.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles Empty Re: Catching Big Fish With Plastic Bottles

Post by jirqoadai Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:47 pm

so you cast wearing green pants and a red shirt. okay. i usualy try to hide, but next time, red shirt and green pants. do i gotta change before i bring in my catch? inquiring minds wish to know.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:24 pm

Red Lily wrote:Wow.  Competent little kid.

Yes, I'd hire him as a helper in the crawfish skiff. Pay him well too.
I'd even buy those carp from him and cut them up for bait. :)

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:59 pm

In a worse case scenario,  do you think American kids( Cajuns and Connasses excluded, could figure it out?) For a long time we were not considered Americans and the federal government forbade French to be spoken in public schools in the 40s and 50s.
Even at recess! Without  severe corporal punishment, in public,  On school grounds!
The government demanded assimilation!  
Not from legal immigrants but from American citizens who were older than the government itself .
@Red Lily   @Casey Jones  @jirqoadai

The language was lost.

Now we have second language Spanish classes being taught in public schools  and are told to embrace different lifestyles.

The federal government made a huge mistake in killing off a way of life they thought was non compliant with American values , just as they did with the Native, American Indian , while the Acadians exemplified the American spirit for over 200 years before government got too big !  Self sufficient, and not reliant on government dictates or government programs , they were forced to become "Americanized ".

Acadians had a special place for Indian culture. Native tribes taught them how to fish, how to hunt native species, how to cook etc. Many native Indians still speak and hold French as their main language.

Native tribes gave us gumbo file' and many culinary delicacies.

Now the government wants us hard working,  second class Americans  to accept no working, illegal aliens at our tax dollar expense.

This month I'll officially retire. SS =$800/month. Not much for a life time of work, is it?

Illegals get $900/month plus EBT,  plus housing, plus energy payments,  plus WIC, plus free transportation to go shopping and pay bills.

Somethings f@cked up here.

When you hear Billy bitching , I hear the truth.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Red Lily, 2cent, Thom Paine and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:05 pm

Many things are worth bitching about and that's one of them.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:19 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
In a worse case scenario,  do you think American kids( Cajuns and Connasses excluded, could figure it out?) For a long time we were not considered Americans and the federal government forbade French to be spoken in public schools in the 40s and 50s.
Even at recess! Without  severe corporal punishment, in public,  On school grounds!
The government demanded assimilation!  
Not from legal immigrants but from American citizens who were older than the government itself .

The language was lost.

Now we have second language Spanish classes being taught in public schools  and are told to embrace different lifestyles.

The federal government made a huge mistake in killing off a way of life they thought was non compliant with American values , just as they did with the Native, American Indian , while the Acadians exemplified the American spirit for over 200 years before government got too big !  Self sufficient, and not reliant on government dictates or government programs , they were forced to become "Americanized ".

Acadians had a special place for Indian culture. Native tribes taught them how to fish, how to hunt native species, how to cook etc. Many native Indians still speak and hold French as their main language.

Native tribes gave us gumbo file' and many culinary delicacies.

Now the government wants us hard working,  second class Americans  to accept no working, illegal aliens at our tax dollar expense.

This month I'll officially retire. SS =$800/month. Not much for a life time of work, is it?

Illegals get $900/month plus EBT,  plus housing, plus energy payments,  plus WIC, plus free transportation to go shopping and pay bills.

Somethings f@cked up here.

When you hear Billy bitching , I hear the truth.

All of it is a travesty. Especially but not limited to the forced acceptance of Spanish...not Castilian Spanish, but Mexican Spanish, into our culture. We're forcibly bilingual - did you know, it's REQUIRED that product labels be bilingual?

Meantime, the Cajuns, as well as others, have THEIR traditions CUT OUT from them. And we know why, don't we. For the same reason the DemocRats just HATE Cuban immigrants (remember Elian Gonzales?). WHITE people, are officially HATED. Because it's believed that they're not as easily manipulated as are Instant Americans from turd-whirled countries. Not true, in fact...plenty of white sheeple...but the Elites are also overcome with self-loathing.

Could American kids figure it out? Dunno. Frankly I couldn't have. I would have thought it wouldn't have worked. Looking at that boy's stilted movements, it seems it wasn't a task he was familiar with. Being taught it? Photo op? Fake, even? I know "trot lines" can pull in some river fish when the current is right, unattended, but I would have thought that a strong fish would have pulled that bottle off the stick and the stick out of the mud.

On the other hand, if it works...it's something to try, in a few weeks, once the Elites and government kill all the chickens for us. Even if it was the kid's first time doing it...hey, it's something very worthwhile to learn.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:23 am

jirqoadai wrote:so you cast wearing green pants and a red shirt. okay. i usualy try to hide, but next time, red shirt and green pants. do i gotta change before i bring in my catch? inquiring minds wish to know.

LOL. Good catch.
Lummy
Lummy

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down