Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish. catching frying, baking, eating

2 posters

Go down

Fish.  catching frying, baking, eating Empty Fish. catching frying, baking, eating

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:12 pm

The Captain loves fishing and he is so proud of his 6 lbers and 8 lbs and even has won biggest catch in virginia in past years. But This is what i have found. Big fish do not taste as good as the smaller catches. I don't know...they're just too strong and its too much.

IDK. @HawkTheSlayer or anyone for that matter. What do you think about this.

I baked 2 large ones last nite and frankly i couldn't eat them. Took the bones out...He usually fillets but he didn't fillet these for some reason, and i fed it to the cats this afternoon and THEY LOVED IT.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Fish.  catching frying, baking, eating Empty Re: Fish. catching frying, baking, eating

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:21 pm

PLUS they're too big to handle well in the pan and serving. I don't like them. STill. I would like y'all's opinion on the taste.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Fish.  catching frying, baking, eating Empty Re: Fish. catching frying, baking, eating

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:50 pm

very much so, the smaller fillets are a lot better.

I buy and eat fish a few times a week.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down