Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long covid

+4
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
RV
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long covid  Empty Long covid

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:13 am

I have read of this a few times recently.
It seems to be linked with 'overly active fit' people who do NOT listen to their body when it is recovering.
I have often seen people 'rush' a recovery. I always take that extra day.

.............. Ms Webster, 26, considered her illness to be mild and after a couple of weeks, she became slightly better.

“I could go grocery shopping once a week, which meant walking for 40 minutes, and I could do small amounts of jogging or similar exercises,” she said.

“But I never really recovered at all. Over the next few months I tried twice to start building up my strength through exercise, but that caused me to relapse or crash each time.

“Every time that happened, I became permanently worse and experienced new symptoms.” ...............

https://nypressnews.com/news/world/australia/aussie-athlete-reveals-long-covid-horror/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Long covid  Empty Re: Long covid

Post by RV Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:49 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:I have read of this a few times recently.
It seems to be linked with 'overly active fit' people who do NOT listen to their body when it is recovering.

..............  Ms Webster, 26, considered her illness to be mild and after a couple of weeks, she became slightly better.

“I could go grocery shopping once a week, which meant walking for 40 minutes, and I could do small amounts of jogging or similar exercises,” she said.

“But I never really recovered at all. Over the next few months I tried twice to start building up my strength through exercise, but that caused me to relapse or crash each time.

“Every time that happened, I became permanently worse and experienced new symptoms.”        ...............

https://nypressnews.com/news/world/australia/aussie-athlete-reveals-long-covid-horror/

Lol, "Long Covid". How long? Two years? Three years? Permanently? Sounds like Communism, Control and Democrat ideology.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:52 am

RV wrote:

..............  Ms Webster, 26, considered her illness to be mild and after a couple of weeks, she became slightly better.

“Every time that happened, I became permanently worse and experienced new symptoms.”        ...............

Lol, "Long Covid". How long? Two years? Three years? Permanently? Sounds like Communism, Control and Democrat ideology.
As long as "tbey" can get idiots to take boosters. Or start another unneccessary pan(ic)demic.

jirqoadai, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:08 am

ive had typhoid since ive been eight. i dont blow my nose on the ground, wipe it off with my hand, then open doors. oh, they were still accepting my whole blood as recently as 2016. you think theyll ever be able to identify exactly what covid realy is? this is a serious question. it should at the very least open eyes of the partial and totaly blinded.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:13 am

RV wrote:

I don't know, I have not looked into it much. Just had a look now, seems after 1 month they call it long covid.
Appears it can be many months. That would be not so good.
I am still keeping my personal space from people where I reasonably can.

Most illnesses are better avoided, being in hospital is better avoided. For any reason apart from being born.
Staying healthy is best, in all ways. Don't have car crashes or break bones.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:47 pm

jirqoadai wrote:ive had typhoid since ive been eight. i dont blow my nose on the ground, wipe it off with my hand, then open doors. oh, they were still accepting my whole blood as recently as 2016. you think theyll ever be able to identify exactly what covid realy is? this is a serious question. it should at the very least open eyes of the partial and totaly blinded.

I know what it is, a bioweapon that escaped before they could massage it to weapon strength. Every credible report I've read says that it was manufactured NOT something that naturally occurred as the Democrats want us to believe.

I am amazed at the number of people who would willingly take a "Vaccine" that was untested, untried, lied about and has had a changing narrative as this one has. I dare say if all of the other vaccines were as faulty as this one, TB, Polio, Whopping Cough, Chicken Pocks and many other maladies would still be claiming victims.
RV
RV

jirqoadai and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:59 pm

heres my take on it. yes, its a bio weapon. a chink stole it from canada. fact. it got let loose into the pandolin food chain throughout the world. fact. 90% of the chinese healthcare providers were executed upon leaving their clinics. fact. different varieties have purposely been brought into the US. fact. the US military is a wet noodle for being so pussified. fact. 95% of our government, local, state and federal need executed today. fact. it may rain, but pray for a monsoon anyway.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:26 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:

I don't know, I have not looked into it much. Just had a look now, seems after 1 month they call it long covid.
Appears it can be many months. That would be not so good.
I am still keeping my personal space from people where I reasonably can.

Most illnesses are better avoided, being in hospital is better avoided. For any reason apart from being born.
Staying healthy is best, in all ways. Don't have car crashes or break bones.

For all the great, super expensive healthcare in the states, your chances of dying in the hospital here are enormous. Even in the best, non-profit, faith based regional medical facilities.

Staph and other post OP infections are common. Doubling, or tripling, a hospital stay.
That is if you make it out alive.

Last time I went to a hospital was in the 2004. I had to go or die!
26 days in there. Major surgery. $115, 000 total cost. Only cost me my copay and deductible. $2000

Blue Cross paid the rest of the "allowable" charges. Thus keeping the hospital from overcharging for "EVERYTHING" from surgery to aspirin and socks. I viewed every bill, every charge, every allowable amount paid by the insurance company.

Someone without insurance would be liable for all these criminal charges which amounted to about $50,000 extra or a total of $165,000.

This was 18 years ago. A surgery like that and a month long hospital stay is well over half a million dollars today.

Thankfully, I recovered without having to fight additional, hospital transmitted diseases.

I refuse to go to a hospital unless I'm dying. But I'll never die there by choice if I'm not unconscious!
Send me home with a morphine pump.

And I despise how doctors like to play God and assume their patients are uninformed.

Red Lily, Calypso Jones, Elizabeth Theus, RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:51 pm

I have no doubt that the liberal Democrats will use the "Vaccine" and the WuFlu to lull the gullible into thinking that the U.S. "needs" Obamacareless. No doubt the medical profession will help with ads and commercials all talking about how "great" it is...
RV
RV

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:53 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

.................... For all the great, super expensive healthcare in the states, your chances of dying in the hospital here are enormous. Even in the best, non-profit, faith based regional medical facilities.

Staph and other post OP infections are common.  Doubling, or tripling, a hospital stay.
That is if you make it out alive.

Last time I went to a hospital was in the 2004. I had to go or die!
26 days in there. Major surgery. $115, 000 total cost. Only cost me my copay and deductible.  $2000

Blue Cross paid the rest of the "allowable" charges. Thus keeping the hospital from overcharging for "EVERYTHING" from surgery to aspirin and socks. I viewed every bill, every charge, every allowable amount paid by the insurance company.

Someone without insurance would be liable for all these criminal charges which amounted to about $50,000 extra or a total of $165,000.

This was 18 years ago.  A surgery like that and a month long hospital stay is well over half a million dollars today.

Thankfully, I recovered without having to fight additional, hospital transmitted diseases.

I refuse to go to a hospital unless I'm dying. But I'll never die there by choice if I'm not unconscious!
Send me home with a morphine pump.

And I despise how doctors like to play God and assume their patients are uninformed.

I agree with quite a few things you say there.

Yes, people are better to stay out of hospitals. They are areas of concentrated illnesses.
Only go there if you have to. Not for a sprained ankle or headache.

Then, as in your case, at times most people are better off to go to a hospital.
I broke my arm once, you had to go else you would die.

The best health care is what you can do for yourself.
Keep active, watch your weight, don't smoke, watch your diet, reduce red meats, eat no processed meats.
Take up interests, help others. Apparently a 1/2 an asprin a day is good as you get older.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next