Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calls for research into Long covid

4 posters

Go down

Calls for research into Long covid Empty Calls for research into Long covid

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:49 pm

Yes, should be done ASAP

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/2023/12/22/long-covid-mrc-research-billboards/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Calls for research into Long covid Empty Re: Calls for research into Long covid

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:07 pm

Im sure work is being done into long covid, cant say I know anyone that has it,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:29 am

vege57 wrote:Im sure work is being done into long covid, cant say I know anyone that has it,

I am not aware of anyone who has it either. I question whether the public will ever be privy to the REAL data or will it be "accidentally" deleted like the WuFlu data and lab leak data was.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:10 pm

vege57 wrote:Im sure work is being done into long covid, cant say I know anyone that has it,

Had not thought if this before . One brother is still struggling last I heard.
They are anti-vaxxers, got hit really hard with covid, over a year ago.
Last I heard they work for a few hours, then go home and have a sleep.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:47 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Had not thought if this before .  One brother is still struggling last I heard.

Oh, so you KNOW that "they got hit really hard with Covid", huh? Of course it wouldn't be something else because something else wouldn't support the liberal narrative in this instance. By the way, your brother is an "anti-vaxxer"? Is that because he DIDN'T allow the liberals to scare the crap out of him like so many other gullible people did or is he against all "Vaccines"? Define for us what YOU mean by "anti-vaxxers" oh wise one!

If my hunch is correct, you'll ignore this comment like you have others before that don't support your liberal view of the situation.

And the misinformation narrative continues...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:40 pm

RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Oh, so you KNOW that "they got hit really hard with Covid", huh? Of course it wouldn't be something else because something else wouldn't support the liberal narrative in this instance. By the way, your brother is an "anti-vaxxer"? Is that because he DIDN'T allow the liberals to scare the crap out of him like so many other gullible people did or is he against all "Vaccines"? Define for us what YOU mean by "anti-vaxxers" oh wise one!

If my hunch is correct, you'll ignore this comment like you have others before that don't support your liberal view of the situation.

I often ignore comments because they show a strong intransigence, are just abusive or are foolish conspiracy theories I have disproven before and can't be bothered again.
I ignore them because there is no point in me replying.

I am not and never have been a liberal.
He is an anti-vaxxer because he believed all the conspiracy theorists and spoke to me about it. It is just one thing we disagree on. His mindset and attitude to life suits the psychology of anti-vaxxers.
He did not get tested so I cannot say 100% he had covid. He had all the common symptoms at a time when covid was common. His long lasting symptoms also support the case he had covid

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:51 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I often ignore comments because they show a strong intransigence, are just abusive or are foolish conspiracy theories I have disproven before and can't be bothered again.

He is an anti-vaxxer because he believed all the conspiracy theorists and spoke to me about it. It is just one thing we disagree on. His mindset and attitude to life suits the psychology of anti-vaxxers.
He did not get tested so I cannot say 100% he had covid. He had all the common symptoms at a time when covid was common. His long lasting symptoms also support the case he had covid

You may not consider yourself a "liberal" but, certainly your comments are either quite liberal or a pretend "conservative". Either way you claim to know much but, actually know very little. Despite your claims that you have "disproven" ANY facts, I say hogwash. You are a legend in your own mind, nothing more. Your comment that your brother's "lifestyle suites the psychology of anti-vaxxers" means that you have JUDGED him to be "anti-vaxx" like you do with so many without anyone coming right out and telling you anything. The fact that your brother did not get tested merely means that he did not want to be bothered by anyone chasing him with all sorts of "conspiracy theories" about why he was sick/contagious or needed to get the clotshot. You are ASSUMING that he had the WuFlu but, you are NOT a doctor so you really are only stating an opinion.

You arrogantly ASSUME that anyone who doesn't take whatever goo the government tells them to is an "anti-vaxxer", that is only an ASSUMPTION, not a fact! If your pals had not hidden information, deleted information and failed to release information, more people may have take the "Vaccine". As it was with the complete lack of transparency surrounding the WuFlu, the lab leak, gain of function testing AND the "Vaccine", I cannot blame ANYONE for refusing to take the "Vaccine". Certainly there was money to be made in the whole scam and the government purchased millions of doses with TAX MONEY with NO data as far as efficacy, reliability, adverse reaction data or even funding data. ANY information that did not fall within the Democrat party line was labeled "misinformation", the liberal media continues on this propaganda line. Had this been so simple, safe and effective, the data would have been readily and widely available to everyone. The fact that data was " accidentally deleted", hidden and scuttled so the public wasn't able to judge for themselves smacked of subterfuge, foul play, clandestine actions and lies. And yet with all of that, the liberal media, liberal talk shows and virtually everywhere possible, the public was told to "just get the shot". It was even portrayed as "safe and effective" when they KNEW that it wasn't safe or effective. And you have the audacity to say that your brother is an "anti-vaxxer"?
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:04 pm

You're doing a lot of ASSUMING there yourself, RV.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:13 am

RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
RV wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

You may not consider yourself a "liberal" but, certainly your comments are either quite liberal or a pretend "conservative". Either way you claim to know much but, actually know very little. Despite your claims that you have "disproven" ANY facts, I say hogwash. You are a legend in your own mind, nothing more. Your comment that your brother's "lifestyle suites the psychology of anti-vaxxers" means that you have JUDGED him to be "anti-vaxx" like you do with so many without anyone coming right out and telling you anything. The fact that your brother did not get tested merely means that he did not want to be bothered by anyone chasing him with all sorts of "conspiracy theories" about why he was sick/contagious or needed to get the clotshot. You are ASSUMING that he had the WuFlu but, you are NOT a doctor so you really are only stating an opinion.

You arrogantly ASSUME that anyone who doesn't take whatever goo the government tells them to is an "anti-vaxxer", that is only an ASSUMPTION, not a fact! If your pals had not hidden information, deleted information and failed to release information,  more people may have take the "Vaccine". As it was with the complete lack of transparency surrounding the WuFlu, the lab leak, gain of function testing AND the "Vaccine", I cannot blame ANYONE for refusing to take the "Vaccine". Certainly there was money to be made in the whole scam and the government purchased millions of doses with TAX MONEY with NO data as far as efficacy, reliability, adverse reaction data or even funding data. ANY information that did not fall within the Democrat party line was labeled "misinformation", the liberal media continues on this propaganda line. Had this been so simple, safe and effective, the data would have been readily and widely available to everyone. The fact that data was " accidentally deleted", hidden and scuttled so the public wasn't able to judge for themselves smacked of subterfuge, foul play, clandestine actions and lies. And yet with all of that, the liberal media, liberal talk shows and virtually everywhere possible, the public was told to "just get the shot". It was even portrayed as "safe and effective" when they KNEW that it wasn't safe or effective. And you have the audacity to say that your brother is an "anti-vaxxer"?

""And you have the audacity to say that your brother is an "anti-vaxxer"?""

No audacity , his brother is anti vax , just a statement of fact,

you appear to struggle with facts, the fission/fusion argument come to mind
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:34 am

Red Lily wrote:You're doing a lot of ASSUMING there yourself, RV.

Not "assuming" at all, just going by what he has posted.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down