Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On This Day in History II

+10
Lone Gunman
Calypso Jones
Lummy
Sprintcyclist
Sappho
vege57
2cent
Daily Bread
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
14 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

On This Day in History II - Page 30 Empty Re: On This Day in History II

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:27 am

2006 - Shamil Salmanovich  Basayev - orders a mine to be inspected. it detonates as its placed on the ground.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:40 am

the blast ripped his legs off his body, and ripped his body away from his upper torso.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:08 am

Why is much of your 'this day in history' is about war and killing?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:14 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Why is much of your 'this day in history' is about war and killing?
most of it used to be about newzealand and australian accomplishments. but those three posters never participated due to my attempts at freindship. so piss on them.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:56 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Why is much of your 'this day in history' is about war and killing?
most of it used to be about newzealand and australian accomplishments. but those three posters never participated due to my attempts at freindship. so piss on them.

This thread has NEVER been about Australian and New Zealand accomplishments.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:01 am

Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

you lie. absolutely lie. you couldnt ever lie more than what you just did. i can name them. the nz pilot who set world records, the nz ocean navigator who set world records, the trains in nz, then the nz pacific combat troops, the woman of nz pilot who set records, and id have to see who else i favorably mentioned
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:10 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

you lie. absolutely lie. you couldnt ever lie more than what you just did. i can name them. the nz pilot who set world records, the nz ocean navigator who set world records, the trains in nz, then the nz pacific combat troops, the woman of nz pilot who set records, and id have to see who else i favorably mentioned

You're delusional. This thread has always been predominately about the US except for the really ancient stuff before the US even existed because I made it that way and I also made most of the thousands of contributions so I know what I've posted.

Out of the thousands of posts here you would be lucky to find a handful about Australia and New Zealand.

Do NOT call me a liar!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:13 am

Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

You're delusional.  This thread has always been predominately about the US except for the really ancient stuff before the US even existed because I made it that way and I also made most of the thousands of contributions so I know what I've posted.

Out of the thousands of posts here you would be lucky to find a handful about Australia and New Zealand.

Do NOT call me a liar!  
go blow it
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:16 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:

You're delusional.  This thread has always been predominately about the US except for the really ancient stuff before the US even existed because I made it that way and I also made most of the thousands of contributions so I know what I've posted.

Do NOT call me a liar!  
go blow it

You seriously need help. Start with a brain scan!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:17 am

look whos memory is mush
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content