Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

+3
Casey Jones
vege57
Garden House Queen
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:21 pm

i had an ancestor who was vaccinated in the face with buck n ball from a south carolinian shooting from plum run into the wheat field at gettysburg. he mustve been okay at some point afterwards ( im being sarcastic here in the extreme ) because he did not die from the wound until eight years later.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:48 pm

For what it's worth, I know five people who've died under unusual circumstances. Most of them my age or younger. No word on what they died of.

One was an advertising exec I worked with on a summer job when we were both teens. He was a year older than I, and an athlete. A preppie. He made good, I didn't; and his grandfather's summer house at the Chautauqua Institution resort, became his, with the fullness of time.

He was there in August, and died suddenly. No mention of the cause of death. Generally, if someone falls off a ladder or electrocutes himself in the kitchen, there's mention of it. Especially in a summer center filled with rich people.

Another, was the husband of a girl I went to grade and junior-high with. She later became a close friend of my mother's. I never met the guy, but he was a month younger than me, and had worked physical jobs, demanding jobs, his whole life. He was retired from a Cleveland suburb's DPW; and had chosen to start a second career as a trucker.

He was at home when he died. No word of why. No mention of auto accident.

A third, as I mentioned, was my onetime physician.

A fourth, was the father of an old girlfriend, again from those years when I knew Ned. He was in his nineties, and spry...after selling his business, he bought a small golf course in the same area. His only son had died at home two years earlier, not Coof, from photos, probably a heart attack. He was heavy. But Stan was spry. He put his golf course up for sale - the two of them, father and son, were golf fanatics, and the course was to be the son's business. He was gone.

But, Stan gave a long interview to the local daily newspaper there. It was news - the course was historic, designed by a famed golf-course architect a century ago. The likely buyers back then, two years ago, would be real-estate developers.

He's giving energetic interviews to newspaper people, and then, the vaccine comes out. Papers said he died in a nursing home after a "long illness." Stan wasn't sick six months ago. And he probably rushed out to get the Jab because that's what we were supposed to DO.

And caught what the fake vaxx was supposed to KEEP people from catching.

One more, I'm not sure of the details, yet, but it sure smells like a Pfizer death.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:28 am

Casey Jones wrote:For what it's worth, I know five people who've died under unusual circumstances.  Most of them my age or younger.  No word on what they died of.

One was an advertising exec I worked with on a summer job when we were both teens.  He was a year older than I, and an athlete.  A preppie.  He made good, I didn't; and his grandfather's summer house at the Chautauqua Institution resort, became his, with the fullness of time.

He was there in August, and died suddenly.  No mention of the cause of death.  Generally, if someone falls off a ladder or electrocutes himself in the kitchen, there's mention of it.  Especially in a summer center filled with rich people.

Another, was the husband of a girl I went to grade and junior-high with.  She later became a close friend of my mother's.  I never met the guy, but he was a month younger than me, and had worked physical jobs, demanding jobs, his whole life.  He was retired from a Cleveland suburb's DPW; and had chosen to start a second career as a trucker.

He was at home when he died.  No word of why.  No mention of auto accident.

A third, as I mentioned, was my onetime physician.

A fourth, was the father of an old girlfriend, again from those years when I knew Ned.  He was in his nineties, and spry...after selling his business, he bought a small golf course in the same area.  His only son had died at home two years earlier, not Coof, from photos, probably a heart attack.  He was heavy.  But Stan was spry.  He put his golf course up for sale - the two of them, father and son, were golf fanatics, and the course was to be the son's business.  He was gone.

But, Stan gave a long interview to the local daily newspaper there.  It was news - the course was historic, designed by a famed golf-course architect a century ago.  The likely buyers back then, two years ago, would be real-estate developers.

He's giving energetic interviews to newspaper people, and then, the vaccine comes out.  Papers said he died in a nursing home after a "long illness."  Stan wasn't sick six months ago.  And he probably rushed out to get the Jab because that's what we were supposed to DO.

And caught what the fake vaxx was supposed to KEEP people from catching.

One more, I'm not sure of the details, yet, but it sure smells like a Pfizer death.

You've hit the nail on the head! The truth is that we do not know. The truth is, we'll never know. The truth is that there is a political narrative and they will tell any lie, label ANYTHING as "misinformation" or clamp down ANY information to keep the political narrative going.

The results that have been tampered with involve REAL people. The information that was scuttled involves REAL people. The deaths are REAL people. The truth is that there is no long term study of what the "Vaccine" does in the human body. The truth is that the "Vaccine" may kill people months or years later. Yes, people may recover and be labeled that the "Vaccine" is "safe" but truly, we do not know for sure.

The labs funded by the U.S. government in Ukraine are troubling as are the Lab(s) in China. The MSM is putting out messages and stories that the DOD did not have any bioweapon labs. The MSM did NOT say that the DOD was not providing funding for bioweapon labs in China and the Ukraine. This is the same way that the devil works.

Had this been any other drug that had all these deaths associated with it, they would have pulled it immediately. As it is, they have an agenda so the information is skewed, scuttled and labeled as "misinformation".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:49 pm

The entire enterprise, if that's the right word, and they say it is, gives me the howlin' heebee-jeebees.

Nothing good will ever come of it. It's all bad.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2