Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

+3
Casey Jones
vege57
Garden House Queen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote Empty Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

Post by Garden House Queen Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:41 pm

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/dr-zelenko-the-ds-did-not-reach-their-goal-there-is-hope-for-those-who-received-the-death-jab/

Dr. Zelenko Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience. Dr. Zelenko was nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Nobel Prize , Dr. Zelenko’s team was one of the first in the country to successfully treat thousands of Covid-19 patients in the prehospital setting. Dr. Zelenko developed his now famous “Zelenko Protocol,” which has saved countless lives worldwide. Dr. Zelenko recommended that President Trump take hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Zelenko begins the conversation explaining that the death jab will have medical problems because the death jab was not a vaccine, it was to reduce the population and the [DS]/Big Pharma fell short of their goal. But there is hope, those who received the death jab have the ability to shield or maybe even reverse what was given to them.

Garden House Queen
Garden House Queen

Back to top Go down

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote Empty Re: Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

Post by vege57 Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:56 pm

""Immune Yourself And Your Loved Ones with Z stack, the best immune system boosting supplement and vitamin""

Another internet fraud trying to sell snake oil
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote Empty Re: Dr. Zelenko interview on vaccine and antidote

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:47 am

vege57 wrote:""Immune Yourself And Your Loved Ones with Z stack, the best immune system boosting supplement and vitamin""

Another internet fraud trying to sell snake oil

Uh-huh.

I take it you've read the ingredients and have either the knowledge or have seen studies, to assure you that it's all a fraud.

Unlike, say, that WUNNERFUL...VACCINE.

The deeper we get into this, the more it's becoming plain that HCQ, ivermectin and Quercitin, WORK. That Jab is only killing and maiming people, and with time, more and more of them are dying.

My own former physician was one. I was shocked at this - he was late 40s, retired Army Medical Corps, as thin as a runner, and pushing me to lose weight and modify my diet. Most of which I did. But I lost insurance and wound up in the VA medical system.

Now I'm disqualified there, and under Medicare. He would have taken me as a patient (he didn't accept Medicare patients unless they were established patients) but I was told he'd "retired". What, retiring before 50?

Seems he, with all his pragmatic good sense, chose to "Trust the Science" and took the Jabs.

And had a stroke. Now he can't walk and of course can't practice medicine.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Garden House Queen and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:41 am

Personally, and by association, I know hundreds of people who have had the jab and not one of them has died and/or been maimed. The same with the people they know and their associations which would then put it in the thousands.

If the jab was solely to kill off and reduce the population you'd think I'd know at least one person this has happened to.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:54 am

Red Lily wrote:Personally, and by association, I know hundreds of people who have had the jab and not one of them has died and/or been maimed.    The same with the people they know and their associations which would then put it in the thousands.

If the jab was solely to kill off and reduce the population you'd think I'd know at least one person this has happened to.

Not one of your family or friends have passed away? Tell me, if and when someone does pass away, will you intimately know the causes? Will you know for a fact and can testify in court that not one of your family or friends have died? If someone died in say 1, 2, 3 or 5 years can you guarantee that it wasn't from the "Vaccine"?

This is the problem I have with people who make bold statements. How would you know for sure? Are you a medical doctor? Have you performed autopsies? Can you say for certain what the cause of death was? If the "Vaccine" is as "safe" and "effective" as the radicals are claiming, why skew the results? Why hide, scuttle, erase and ignore the truth? Why spend millions of dollars in advertising? If the "Vaccines" were really as "safe" and "effective" as the radicals are claiming, why have "mandates" at all? And while I'm asking the questions, why the repeated injections if the "Vaccine" is so "effective"? There are MANY anomalies, inconsistencies and incongruities that have yet to be addressed. Comments such as yours merely muddy the waters and provide even more disinformation that people have to sift through. Just because the CDC, the NIH, the FDA and other governmental agencies advocate for getting a "Vaccine" does not mean that it's "safe" OR "effective". As I've said before, they can claim that we should all roll in dog excrement but, I'm not going to do it.

If the "Vaccine" was really "free", "safe" and "effective", people would freely take it. The fact that they can't give it away and have pushed and "mandated" for it so, is VERY suspicious! Then there are the patents, etc.

You've made some pretty bold statements and have painted a picture with a great wide brush.

There are ALWAYS side affects to EVERY medicine! Even those that they give to counter other side affects!

Last edited by RV on Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Garden House Queen and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:04 am

Red Lily wrote:I know hundreds of people who have had the jab and not one of them has died and/or been maimed.    The same with the people they know and their associations which would then put it in the thousands.

You obviously hang out with the wrong peeps.

Not one of your family or friends have passed away? Tell me, if and when someone does pass away, will you intimately know the causes? Will you know for a fact and can testify in court that not one of your family or friends have died? If someone died in say 1, 2, 3 or 5 years can you guarantee that it wasn't from the "Vaccine"?

Mmm ... nope. But my horse is laughing -- not at anyone's misfortune, mind you, if there is any.

RV wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Personally, and by association, I know hundreds of people who have had the jab and not one of them has died and/or been maimed.    The same with the people they know and their associations which would then put it in the thousands.

This is the problem I have with people who make bold statements. How would you know for sure? Are you a medical doctor? Have you performed autopsies? Can you say for certain what the cause of death was? If the "Vaccine" is as "safe" and "effective" as the radicals are claiming, why skew the results?

Just stick a fork in 'em. If they scream, they're not dead.  

You've made some pretty bold statements and have painted a picture with a great wide brush.

Be bold.

Last edited by Lummy on Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:09 am

You know who would know? Sprinty! Very Happy
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:18 am

But America probably has millions of potential subjects now with decent internal biological foundations for building cyborgs and war-o-matics.

If you think you might be a candidate but aren't certain, just be sure from now on that you read the fine print in any agreements you sign with your doctor.

(Well, you should do that anyway, right?)

Last edited by Lummy on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:53 am

The whole issue of "shedding" concerns me greatly. People may die from "shedding" from those who were "Vaccinated" without ever knowing it. The fact will be ignored, covered-up, scuttled and labeled as "misinformation" by the MSM, the government and the "experts". In the mean time, millions of dollars are being scammed...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:15 pm

RV wrote:Not one of your family or friends have passed away? Tell me, if and when someone does pass away, will you intimately know the causes? Will you know for a fact and can testify in court that not one of your family or friends have died? If someone died in say 1, 2, 3 or 5 years can you guarantee that it wasn't from the "Vaccine"?

One person I know has passed away since Covid began and I can actually guarantee it was not from the jab because he was unvaccinated.  He was hospitalized with Covid though plus he had comorbidities.

RV wrote:This is the problem I have with people who make bold statements. How would you know for sure? Are you a medical doctor? Have you performed autopsies? Can you say for certain what the cause of death was?

It seems to me you are the one making the bold statements.  How many people do know who have died in the past 2 years?  Dozens?  Were they all jabbed?   If what you claim is true you should at least know dozens.  Did you perform their autopsies?

RV wrote:If the "Vaccine" is as "safe" and "effective" as the radicals are claiming, why skew the results? Why hide, scuttle, erase and ignore the truth? Why spend millions of dollars in advertising?

Money!  It's making a lot of people very wealthy!  This includes kooks online seeking their 5 minutes of fame.

RV wrote: If the "Vaccines" were really as "safe" and "effective" as the radicals are claiming, why have "mandates" at all? And while I'm asking the questions, why the repeated injections if the "Vaccine" is so "effective"? There are MANY anomalies, inconsistencies and incongruities that have yet to be addressed. Comments such as yours merely muddy the waters and provide even more disinformation that people have to sift through. Just because the CDC, the NIH, the FDA and other governmental agencies advocate for getting a "Vaccine" does not mean that it's "safe" OR "effective". As I've said before, they can claim that we should all roll in dog excrement but, I'm not going to do it.

How about sticking to what I said instead of injecting a skewed take on what you think I may have meant.   I'm perfectly capable of saying what I mean without hidden subliminal messages.  

I've never said the "vaccines" are safe nor have I ever said they are "effective."  I have also never advocated for anyone to get the jab and have been against the mRNA jabs from the start. They are experimental shots that provide dubious levels of protection to certain demographics.   I believe it should be a personal choice what you do with your own body and I don't buy into either side of the hysteria.  

RV wrote:If the "Vaccine" was really "free", "safe" and "effective", people would freely take it. The fact that they can't give it away and have pushed and "mandated" for it so, is VERY suspicious! Then there are the patents, etc.

There are ALWAYS side affects to EVERY medicine! Even those that they give to counter other side affects!

Of course there can be side effects (for many) from every medication and from vitamins and food stuffs.   I've never implied otherwise.

You're the one making the bold statements because IF the jab was made solely to kill us all off surely each and every one of us would know dozens of people who've dropped dead after being jabbed.  If you believe the "vaccine" has been solely designed to kill us all off it's you who is spreading disinformation and painting with the very broad brush of paranoia.  If that were so they'd be pushing it more in Asia, South Africa and the Middle East to eradicate the population there and claim their resources.

NO medication is safe and NO medication should ever be mandated.  It should ALWAYS be a personal choice.   Young healthy people do NOT need to be jabbed and certainly NOT children.  The parents who are lining up their small children to be jabbed aren't fit to be parents.    Boosters are just BS and nothing that requires another jab every few months should ever be called a vaccine.  My father, and likely many others, was an inch from death after being given Penicillin.   Did that indicate Penicillin was made solely to cleanse and reduce the population?   It was only after being given an experimental drug, which could likely have killed him as well, that he was saved.

I believe, like most things, it's about the money   ...   not about ethnic cleansing.  Think logically, not emotionally.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next