Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Rally from Texas tonight

+6
RV
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trump Rally from Texas tonight  - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Rally from Texas tonight

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:34 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i like you alot DB. but we went down your road in 2020 and it got us nowhere.
It got us more pissed off with more respect and more resolve . Fence sitters see what the Dems are really about under that onion layer and its doing irreparable ,long term damage . This actually couldn't have worked out better as it strengthened our side with more converts . They stole the election and everyone knows it and their idea of " having a complacent awakened America " isn't getting accepted . They stole it ,more people realize it now ,and it will destroy that party by splintering it up .
It won't be accepted next time if they try it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump Rally from Texas tonight  - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump Rally from Texas tonight

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:03 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:i like you alot DB. but we went down your road in 2020 and it got us nowhere.
It got us more pissed off with more respect and more resolve . Fence sitters see what the Dems are really about under that onion layer and its doing irreparable ,long term damage . This actually couldn't have worked out better as it strengthened our side with more converts . They stole the election and everyone knows it and their idea of " having a complacent awakened America " isn't getting accepted . They stole it ,more people realize it now ,and it will destroy that party by splintering it up .
If, as you say, the damage is irreparable, ...???
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:15 pm

2cent wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
If, as you say, the damage is irreparable, ...???

Send lawyers, guns, and money. The shit has hit the fan....

Don't let the first three pics dissuade you from watching the rest of the truth.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:59 pm

i compare The Donald to Stolypin. the Bush cabal to Nicholas, the Clintons to Lenin, barry and bigmike to Idi Amin, and joey to musilini. ive been told, " allow the system to self correct ", yet weve gone from a suckass Truman, to a thieving JFK, to a KKK LBJ, to a simpleton Carter, and it just keeps getting worse each time the clock tower chimes. with The Donalds miniscule base of power and his disasterous choices for every branch of government, theres very little light at the end of the tunnel. its time the right make more noise other than rabble rabble rabble. there are huge infrustrucure projects propping up the lives of 180 million communists in this land that should be exploited yet they remain solvent.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:38 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i compare The Donald to Stolypin. the Bush cabal to Nicholas, the Clintons to Lenin, barry and bigmike to Idi Amin, and joey to musilini. ive been told, " allow the system to self correct ", yet weve gone from a suckass Truman, to a thieving JFK, to a KKK LBJ, to a simpleton Carter, and it just keeps getting worse each time the clock tower chimes. with The Donalds miniscule base of power and his disasterous choices for every branch of government, theres very little light at the end of the tunnel. its time the right make more noise other than rabble rabble rabble. there are huge infrustrucure projects propping up the lives of 180 million communists in this land that should be exploited yet they remain solvent.

I can identify with that.
Donald should have applied his business model to the federal government and fired half of them , day one.
The federal government must be reduced by at least half. "You're fired "!

Federal government overreach and weaponization of Democrat controlled, union run, federal agencies against ordinary Americans and conservatives , especially during the Obama administration,  is not acceptable.

Government intimidation of citizens is not acceptable.  

Let me pose a question here.
If all these federal employees in government jobs love their government jobs and the government so much, why do they need a union to protect them?

@billy the kid

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:44 pm

I need to be open-minded enough to accept the REASON Trump is such a poor judge of character.   Neutral
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:01 pm

2cent wrote:I need to be open-minded enough to accept the REASON Trump is such a poor judge of character.  Sad

I could speculate. Lol. You might not like it. I don't like thinking about it either.

But I'll posit this observation.
Trump funded many of the these high-powered, democratic(and GOP too) politicians for many years. Hillary was one. He knows how the game is played.

If Trump is an evil charlatan masquerading as a savior of the people, he is by far the lesser evil compared to what our federal government has become.

If T starting firing people from day one, the MSM would have crucified him( exponentially) even more and called him a dictator.

People know better now.
He better clean house like the partisan democrats do , everytime.
No more good faith. Faith in government has been destroyed.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:30 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i got invited to that. a conroe rally would gridlock all traffic on 45 from 59 to ennis.

Is that a canoe you've got in ya pocket J, or you just happy to see me ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:33 pm

Is Trump going to run at the next election, if so what are his chances ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:49 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:I need to be open-minded enough to accept the REASON Trump is such a poor judge of character.  

I could speculate. Lol. You might not like it. I don't like thinking about it either.

But I'll posit this observation.
Trump funded many of the these high-powered,  democratic(and GOP too) politicians for many years. Hillary was one. He knows how the game is played.

If Trump is an evil charlatan masquerading as a savior of the people, he is by far the lesser evil compared to what our federal government has become.

If T starting firing people from day one,  the MSM would have crucified him( exponentially) even more and called him a dictator.

People know better now.
He better clean house like the partisan democrats do , everytime.
No more good faith. Faith in government has been destroyed.
Anyone who has faith in gov't is deluded to the point of needing psychiatric help.

President Trump was damned if he did, and damned if he didn't, so he may as well have forged ahead w/eliminating at least the worst of them. Like Faulci.
As it turned out, Trump made horrid choices with Sessions and Barr. (Just came across an Atlantic article re: Barr. MAYbe I'll start a thread, it's so "interesting." - Not good timing, atm.)
IAC, lotsa poor choices on Trump's list of appointees. You now it; I know it; we all know it. What we don't know, is what makes him so naive?

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next