Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Trump Alaska Rally

+3
Red Lily
RV
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

President Trump Alaska Rally Empty President Trump Alaska Rally

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:52 am

STILL Pulling in the crowds.  People WANT HIM BACK.

LOL  It was SO good that the left is hiding the video of the rally!!  I can't find a valid link on youtube. LOLOL    They are jealous that  at a Biden Rally, Biden couldn't even draw a bath.  LOLOL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/donald-trump-lisa-murkowski-sarah-palin-alaska-rally

America welcomes our Favorite President.....

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

President Trump Alaska Rally Empty Re: President Trump Alaska Rally

Post by RV Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Biden can't even draw flies!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:11 pm

From what I've read he apparently spent 90 minutes trashing people.  Musk being one and who is now hitting back.

Trump can do no wrong in some people's eyes but, seriously, with all that is wrong with the Biden administration and in America right now he should be focusing on the economy, gas prices, energy independence and how he proposes to fix this mess instead of continually harping and taking pot shots.

His ego and bitterness will be his downfall and that's a damn shame.   I used to love listening to him but now I just tune out and there are many more who are doing the same.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:16 pm

RV wrote:Biden can't even draw flies!

I bet his growed up diapers they flick into the trash do..
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:53 pm

Red Lily wrote:From what I've read he apparently spent 90 minutes trashing people.  Musk being one and who is now hitting back.

Trump can do no wrong in some people's eyes but, seriously, with all that is wrong with the Biden administration and in America right now he should be focusing on the economy, gas prices, energy independence and how he proposes to fix this mess instead of continually harping and taking pot shots.

His ego and bitterness will be his downfall and that's a damn shame.   I used to love listening to him but now I just tune out and there are many more who are doing the same.

With all due respect, no one that I have talked with (too numerous to mention), thinks that President Trump "can do no wrong". As a matter of fact NOT ONE person ever said they felt that way. What people have told me repeatedly is that there is so much bias in the media, so much vitriol in the media and so much misinformation that they can overlook anything that President did or may do. Biden has blatantly lied and not one, NOT ONE "mainstream media source" does ANY "fact checking" of Biden's lies yet, that is ALL they could do when President Trump was in office. The double standards are obvious, blatant and deliberate so that even a blind pig could see.

The other issue that people have told me repeatedly involves misquoting virtually everything President Trump says so as to give it a negative spin. Things like the "Russian collusion" lies that were repeated over and over again with never any evidence, proof, facts, data, etc. Democrats kept going on every left wing television show they could to come up with more outrageous accusations and not one "news show" ever called them on it nor asked them for evidence or facts. People got tired of being blatantly lied to as claims of "fact checking" President Trump continued to shout from the media platforms yet, no one ever "fact checks" Biden. Seems rather deliberate and very much like a banana republic.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:09 pm

I don't talk to people personally about Trump and, if I did. I imagine they would all be of the same political persuasion as myself so it wouldn't really be an accurate gauge.

With all due respect as well the rest of what you said is irrelevant because those of us with half a brain know what is going on with regards to media bias etc.  

My point is that Trump is still smarting and taking pot shots and jabs at people he feels threatened by when he would be FAR better served talking about what HE would (can and could) do to rectify the mess the Democrats have made instead of alienating people who would otherwise support his run in 2024.

I do read a lot of forums and he's losing support from those who were huge supporters.  He needs to let go of his ego and focus on what's important.  The other stuff is just petty, unproductive and not a good look.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:33 pm

Red Lily wrote:I don't talk to people personally about Trump and, if I did. I imagine they would all be of the same political persuasion as myself so it wouldn't really be an accurate gauge.

With all due respect as well the rest of what you said is irrelevant because those of us with half a brain know what is going on with regards to media bias etc.  

My point is that Trump is still smarting and taking pot shots and jabs at people he feels threatened by when he would be FAR better served talking about what HE would (can and could) do to rectify the mess the Democrats have made instead of alienating people who would otherwise support his run in 2024.

I do read a lot of forums and he's losing support from those who were huge supporters.  He needs to let go of his ego and focus on what's important.  The other stuff is just petty and not a good look.

I don't ask people what party they are in prior to asking them what they think. I also do not censor, cancel, scuttle nor spin what people tell me. People can accept what my unofficial poll is telling me or they can choose like you have, to discount it.

The bias and misinformation is strong and regardless of what his "focus" is on, it will be lied about and spun so as to put it negatively. He may as well say whatever because, it will be regurgitated by the left wing media as they choose anyway. (This is exactly what people have repeatedly told me). President Trump will be called "petty", "not a good look", etc., etc., etc. and that he is "losing support", regardless of what he actually says. It is this bias and misinformation that got us a war on fossil fuels, high gas prices, empty store shelves and small businesses going belly up.

Many will really feel the pinch this winter. The pipelines that have been shut-down, the war on fossil fuels and the shipment of oil over-seas will certainly raise prices for those struggling to make ends meet. As with all Democrat policies, the wealthy will be just fine but, those who are not wealthy will suffer and pay the price. Maybe making people cold will usher in the government Anti-Christ to "rescue" people.

If I had to guess, I'd say that it's going to get worse. It will take a great deal before some folks wake up and see what is and has actually gone on. By the time many wake up, it will be too late.

RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:42 pm

All totally irrelevant to what I said but no matter.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:56 pm

I have no problem with him. HE is the only one getting some coverage for grousing about this mess and GOOD FOR HIM. Cause the media sure as hell ignores the majority of americans...and frankly, I say worse than the president.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:09 pm

President Trump did great things for this country..put us BACK on the track that the left and stinking rinos drove us off of and all people can bitch about....is  he's mean, he's childish, he's still picayunish about the election.  WELL HELL. I"M picayunish about the last election.   LOOK at the mess we're in.  I want a tough talkin' president. I want someone who says it like it is. I want stinking queer ass europe to be afraid of us. I want the middle east afraid of us, I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD AFRAID OF US.... and more than anything i want the left and all who work for the corrupt and benefit off the corruption  TO  BE. AFRAID. OF US.

President Trump was cheated, BLATENTLY, out of his second term. THAT HE EARNED.  MY VOte and the vote of millions and millions of people who voted like me were cheated out of our votes.  THE DEAD WERE CHEATED out of their votes.   And look at what we have in the white house now...cause some people had their noses out of joint over media driven accusations of this president. People in this nation have lost their minds and they've lost sight of what we are or WHAT WE WERE.

no offense intended to anyone here.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next