Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Rally from Texas tonight

+6
RV
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trump Rally from Texas tonight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Rally from Texas tonight

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 am

If he doesn't step down, the rotten son-of-a-bitch is destroying this country.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump Rally from Texas tonight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump Rally from Texas tonight

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:11 am

it is against the law for me to say what needs to be done to joe and his entire cabal
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:56 am

He really went after his enemies at this one . He took on the worthless NY Ag and her sole responsibility of trying to lock him up . He's really going after Biden and his corruption and ties with China . He said officials had the crowd down as a record and mentioned 80,000 in attendance . Could be exaggerated but it looked right if you were following NEWSMAX who was reporting all day from the venue .
He also called for a Boycott of AT&T, and Dish Network for folding and dropping OAN . That must be done AT&T must pay for its attempts to control communications along with Neil Young .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:04 am

dish network and direct tv are merging. to boycott AT&T while shopping at wal-mart is the most illogical thinganyone can do. 
why not just buy your shoes at Nike? im still upset at DJT for " not fighting " for what was rightfully his. he had enough military support to do it. yet he let us down by moving out of 1600 pa ave.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:12 am

Also here:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?517404-1/president-trump-texas-rally&vod
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:43 am

Right Side Broadcasting streams them all on FooTube.
I missed it but will watch it later.

It must have been good because I saw the "lipperals" crying on another board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:29 am

Lummy wrote:Biden held two or three "rallies" in the Pittsburgh area during the last few days, and as I heard, nobody attended. I don't think the media covered it either, except maybe for the bridge collapse.

For all intents and purposes, Biden wasn't even in Pittsburgh.

And there's big rumors going around that that bridge was taken down on purpose to help Joey's message but it backfired on the Dems . That rumor started at a local pub that DB has a pulpit in . Trump Rally from Texas tonight  - Page 2 293021872
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:39 am

jirqoadai wrote:dish network and direct tv are merging. to boycott AT&T while shopping at wal-mart is the most illogical thinganyone can do. 
why not just buy your shoes at Nike? im still upset at DJT for " not fighting " for what was rightfully his. he had enough military support to do it. yet he let us down by moving out of 1600 pa ave.
We're civil and rule by laws so I'm glad that Trump didn't pull the military ( that Obama /Clinton have control of ) and risk tribunals . This has to be dealt with by us civilians with a massive ,on the streets , protest . If we ask the military to do something it will be the end of our Country . We can handle it because we are the ultimate "Army" and the military comes from our ranks . I'm comfortable with that stand and all we need is the right time the right leader , and a situation that will give us the right attitude to destroy an opposition fully .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:10 pm

i like you alot DB. but we went down your road in 2020 and it got us nowhere.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:An excited crowd, a motivated crowd.   you don't see crowds like this in support of democrats and certainly not old stinky Joe.

Id have to say the conservative base is motivated.    It sounded as if he is running in 2024 although he did say IF he runs and wins in 2024.....this is what i will do.

Large crowd, noisy crowd.  It was a good speech, his speeches usually are.  He gives that dose of truth that his supporters want to hear.   He did the Snake lyrics thing again and it still applies to what we have allowed into this country, this hemisphere the world.  Time to start praying to God to deliver us from every power and scheme of darkness.

Two years out of the office and he still draws massive crowds.  That kills the media and the left.  No wonder they continue their quest to destroy him and his family.
Umm, sorry good bud, but make that one year out of office. Still doesn't change the fact that the draw to Trump drives the media cuckoo, and will continue to do so 3, 4, 5 years from now. Twisted Evil
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next