Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Bribem calls Peter Doocy a stupid S..o..a..B on hot mic. oopsie

+3
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
Calypso Jones
7 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joe Bribem calls Peter Doocy a stupid S..o..a..B on hot mic.   oopsie - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Bribem calls Peter Doocy a stupid S..o..a..B on hot mic. oopsie

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:53 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Biden is an idiot.

Of classical proportions

It wouldn't be so bad if he was just an idiot and a racist,  like he was for the last 50 years , advocating that the unsocialized blacks not be desegragated.

What we have as POTUS now is like something I watched last night on Buck Rogers, Star Trek , Twilight Zone, Hitchcock, and Time Tunnel all put together.

It's like he's under a spell.

I just spent about 35 minutes using DDG and Qwant using various terms to find Joe's racist speech to no avail. I know it's still out there because I've seen it. I just haven't found the right search term. This is something for  @Red Lily ,  @Elizabeth Theus , or  @Calypso Jones  could may e help me with.
 You know, the one where he doesn't want his kids going to school with black kids, etc.
It's not for me.
I'd just like  @Sprintcyclist and  @vege57 to see what kind of fuckface clown we have for POTUS.

You dont have to single me out Hawk, I'm well aware of what a clown Biden is. , you're startin to treat me like a lefty again and im not comfortable with that
We should all be uncomfortable with Joe.
Right ... left... anyone who values freedom.
And I apologize. If you feel that way.
Sprint doesn't seem to get these concepts.
So, i try to put that forward to him/her. And since you choose to defend him , I included you.
Let me be very clear.   @Sprintcyclist doesn't need a savior here!
@Sprintcyclist is a part  of our family just as you are!  

I like sprint!  We pm! Lololol. He's not going nowhere .

""And I apologize. If you feel that way.""

You're starting to sound like a politician

I accept your apology if you intended it that way lol!
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Joe Bribem calls Peter Doocy a stupid S..o..a..B on hot mic.   oopsie - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Bribem calls Peter Doocy a stupid S..o..a..B on hot mic. oopsie

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:29 am

AAAwwww shucks.

You guys

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:18 pm

lol. So burned. But at least the mystery is resolved.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2