Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple, CCP move toward global tyranny.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apple, CCP move toward global tyranny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple, CCP move toward global tyranny.

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:01 am

Apple and the CCP will be praised by the Beijing regime. Who knows? Maybe Beijing will give them more tax dollars for their efforts?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Apple, CCP move toward global tyranny. - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple, CCP move toward global tyranny.

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Lummy wrote:Thirteen views, zero comments?

WTF? Do you all know something I don't?

I don't know the details. When/if I have 47 minutes to hear the whole thing, I probably will.

Probably. It's aggrievating; it's not a surprise. In a relatively short time - from launch of the iPhone - Apple morphed from a computer company and proprietary-software vendor, into a data-collection and distribution company, with a worldwide network.

Steve Jobs was a slimeball, but he was, at heart, a capitalist. He had put many of his old hippie ways aside in later years. But his choice of who was to succeed him, was very, very unwise.

Now that Timmy Cock, er, Cook, has discovered he has the physical ability to censor and block users, their app choices, communications...as well as archive them and turn them over to a very-interested Deep State...and that such actions make him POPULAR with the Left, which is where probably a majority of Apple customers come from...since he's learned all this, he's gone all in. He has little else - Timmy has no inspiration as to where to take the company next; and the iPhone market is now a saturated, matured market.

So, it's China. China is where this crap is manufactured - Apple closed its own plants 22 years ago. China is where Timmy thinks the next big market will be.

And China does NOT want free exchange of information. And China, being a kleptocracy, insists on Pay-To-Play.

That's what Timmy Cock, er, Cook, is doing.

It's enraging, but I think it makes little difference now. The CCP already owns one of our parties, our pResident, our Congress...what does it mean, they own one of our data-hoovering companies, too?

Get rid of your iPhone? I have one. I use it AS A PHONE. Occasionally take pictures on it. Not of naked women - of street signs or papers I don't have time to photocopy before mailing off. Checks, damage to my car.

Hope the clowns buying data enjoy my work.

When this iPhone goes, that's it. I don't NEED it anymore. I needed it to work the railroad and then to drive for Uber. I'm retired, and Uber only wants the Jabbed driving. So the phone cost is a waste.

It's a good, worthwhile post; but I suspect many besides me, are completely burned out.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2