Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

+6
jirqoadai
vege57
2cent
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
Calypso Jones
10 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed - Page 6 Empty Re: What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:53 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:It is cover for experimentation in (I forget the term) -- where you make "superhumans" by mixing bionic hybrids and artificial nano-parts. Like for example, your mom will be able to vacuum two rooms in the same amount of time she could only vacuum one before -- something like that. It will be the latest rage right up to the moment something goes horribly wrong.

affraid OMG! Mom!

She'll have a small army of lawyers fresh off the assembly line to guard her. You'll have your own battery of lawyers, as will everyone else in the family.

Quite a family, yours, the Jones'.

Yeah, Doctor Frankenstein thought that, too.

And Herr Doktor Menegele.

This is going to turn out worse than either.  Because the people pushing this, are these autistic idiot-savants, like Billy Gates.
You know, I never thought about it. But in the short time I spent in Washington State, I met several high functioning autistic people. Most worked for the state.

Back to top Go down

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed - Page 6 Empty Re: What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:18 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:[
You know, I never thought about it. But in the short time I spent in Washington State, I met several high functioning autistic people. Most worked for the state.

It's going off the scale.

I never put much stock in this Vaccines-Cause-Autism meme; but it's starting to look like there's a real lot of truth in it. These damn jabs have just EXPLODED, in number and popularity, in the last 40 years; and something ELSE has exploded. Non-functional people who have some bit of autism characteristics...something seldom seen before the 1980s.

So, here we are. Humanity is going to be so crippled, socially and structurally, with so many dysfunctional people...our wealth, and our social order, disappear...and then, for what few kids are born, no more jabs.

Problem solved. Trouble is, those who still have kids, will be not-the-brightest. It may be a thousand years of darkness - or ten thousand.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:06 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
This is going to turn out worse than either.  Because the people pushing this, are these autistic idiot-savants, like Billy Gates.
You know, I never thought about it. But in the short time I spent in Washington State, I met several high functioning autistic people. Most worked for the state. [/quote]

They worked for the state and were "high functioning"? REALLY???
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:59 am

yes. that can happen. They're lefties so no one notices. It seems normy to lefties.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:23 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:I think everyone should wear masks or everyone should not wear masks. According to the location.
It's about slowing the spread to a rate that the hospitals can handle.

Have you read a newspaper in say, the last two years?

I believe vaccinated people CAN spread covid.
Lots of things it is better to have a blanket guideline

Are you talking about small pox now?

The vaccinated and boostered are the No 1 spreaders of covid, but no blankets are used, I don't think anyway.

[Quote[It's about what is medically beneficial and practicable.[/quote]

"Medically beneficial" seems a very poor term. What do you mean? It's vague.

Look at it in another scenario, at a cafe if the strictly enforced law was antivaxxers had to wear masks and fully vaccinated did not have to wear masks that would be impossible to enforce.
If the strictly enforced law was EVERYONE had to wear masks, that is practicable.
Easy to enforce and lock up the nonmask wearers

My understanding is that antivaxxers wear masks to protect themselves from the fully vaccinated zombies running around hacking a peeps.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6