Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video) Empty Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video)

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:38 pm

Once again, the further the plandemic is studied, the more apparent it is that crimes have been committed against the people by Big Pharma and corrupt politicians. The lastest study to come out had demonstrated that those who took the experimental COVID shots are, in fact, transmitting “shards” of graphene to those who have not taken it.

The Expose has the story.

In his latest set of slides of blood samples taken from both “vaccinated” and unvaccinated people, Dr. Philippe van Welbergen demonstrated that the graphene being injected into people is organising and growing into larger fibres and structures, gaining magnetic properties or an electrical charge and the fibres are showing indications of more complex structures with striations.

He also demonstrated that “shards” of graphene are being transmitted from “vaccinated” to vaccine-free or unvaccinated people destroying their red blood cells and causing blood clots in the unvaccinated.

Dr. Philippe van Welbergen (“Dr. Philippe”), Medical Director of Biomedical Clinics, was one of the first to warn the public of the damage being caused to people’s blood by Covid injections by releasing images last year of blood samples under the microscope.

continued:
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/study-reveals-shards-of-graphene-transmitted-from-the-vaxxed-to-unvaxxed-video/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video) Empty Re: Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video)

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:45 pm

devious.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video) Empty Re: Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video)

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:devious.

Yeah. Even if we don't take it, we can be infected by.........."them"
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:40 pm

the MUD BLOODS!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:38 am

I'm not exactly certain what the "shards of graphene" means, does or signifies. It almost sounds like the unvaxxed will be infected by the bioweapon "Vaccine" regardless of whether they take it or not. I hope that is not the case...

If so, the "Vaccine" may be much more nefarious than I thought!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:44 pm

the false conspiracy theories get wilder.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:the false conspiracy theories get wilder.

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video) ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.memecdn.com%2FDenial_o_34921
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:04 pm

RV wrote:I'm not exactly certain what the "shards of graphene" means, does or signifies. It almost sounds like the unvaxxed will be infected by the bioweapon "Vaccine" regardless of whether they take it or not. I hope that is not the case...

If so, the "Vaccine" may be much more nefarious than I thought!

Found a photo of a "shard of graphene":

Study Reveals “Shards” Of Graphene Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed” (Video) ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fdailyexpose.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F02%2FDr.-Philippe-Blood-Slides-2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:11 pm

Based on all my reading and what i've come across as from both sides and even the CDC is reporting on this but in such a way that it is undeciperable or clouded in an abundance of information.... I've come to the conclusion THAT....this virus was meant to be way more lethal for all ages in the population.... BUT...because..this is my studied opinion and my intuition based on what information we've run across, that it WAS released or accidentally was released before it had reached the full potential

AND..

It is ONLY by the hand of God that it did not do as they Had intended. I thank God NOW for that and i thanke and prayed to God over this the whole of 2o20, as i'm sure many others did also.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:27 pm

the false conspiracy theories get wilder.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next