Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

+6
jirqoadai
vege57
2cent
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
Calypso Jones
10 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed Empty What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:03 am

Now this alleged doctor says the non vaxxed should be moved to the back of the treatment line. What is with this?? We see the adverse effects, we see the stats and yet they want to continue to pressure the unvaxxed, force them into the clot shot. Now why is that??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/doctor-suggests-unvaxxed-patients-should-be-moved-toward-the-back-of-the-treatment-line-we-need-to-talk-about-this/ar-AAS4t7V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

This smells to high heaven. It's suspicious as hell.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed Empty Re: What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

Post by Crusader Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:12 am

If anybody at a jobsite asks me if I've been vaccinated my reply is "naturally".
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed Empty Re: What is it with this PRESSURE to be vaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:49 am

My granddaughter...fourteen now...and i am so proud of her.  She is conservative, christian, SMART, social, ANTI masker, all my grandkids are, and anti covid vaxxer.    She was with the girls in her class....she's at a christian classical school....boys too.   A class of something like 11 maybe?  They were at a business and it was for youth.   I can't remember now, maybe the 'bounce' houses?   Lots of trampolines etc.    All the girls, being lefties naturally at their age, had their vaxx and the host said, all vaxxed can go in without a mask.  Granddaughter stayed in that group without saying a word.  The boys, conservatives all, admitted they'd had no vaxx and had to wear masks.  and they didn't rat on her either.    Forced masks, that is child abuse in my opinion.     She took advantage of the situation and protected herself.   She's my little rebel.

All these girls opted for public schools this year leaving Mad the only girl with all these boys.  BUT they get along, they've gotten along for quite a while as they know her political views.   Now yes, it is sad that 14 year olds have to consider politics...but that is what the left has done to us all.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:My granddaughter...fourteen now...and i am so proud of her.  She is conservative, christian, SMART, social, ANTI masker, all my grandkids are, and anti covid vaxxer.    She was with the girls in her class....she's at a christian classical school....boys too.   A class of something like 11 maybe?  They were at a business and it was for youth.   I can't remember now, maybe the 'bounce' houses?   Lots of trampolines etc.    All the girls, being lefties naturally at their age, had their vaxx and the host said, all vaxxed can go in without a mask.  Granddaughter stayed in that group without saying a word.  The boys, conservatives all, admitted they'd had no vaxx and had to wear masks.  and they didn't rat on her either.    Forced masks, that is child abuse in my opinion.     She took advantage of the situation and protected herself.   She's my little rebel.

All these girls opted for public schools this year leaving Mad the only girl with all these boys.  BUT they get along, they've gotten along for quite a while as they know her political views.   Now yes, it is sad that 14 year olds have to consider politics...but that is what the left has done to us all.

I think everyone should wear masks or everyone should not wear masks. According to the location.
It's about slowing the spread to a rate that the hospitals can handle. I believe vaccinated people CAN spread covid.
Lots of things it is better to have a blanket guideline

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Now this alleged doctor says the non vaxxed should be moved to the back of the treatment line.    What is with this??   We see the adverse effects, we see the stats and yet they want to continue to pressure the unvaxxed, force them into the clot shot.  Now why is that??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/doctor-suggests-unvaxxed-patients-should-be-moved-toward-the-back-of-the-treatment-line-we-need-to-talk-about-this/ar-AAS4t7V?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
...said the MSNBC host. “But it’s like, I know just off the top of my head, at least a half dozen people who have gotten Covid, who are vaccinated, but who got it in settings where they were around mixed groups or were with people who were not necessarily vaccinated.”
Babbled the clueless dolt.

And this Gupta.  I could swear that that is the name of the doc who either Dennis Prager or Seb Gorka talks up all the time.  Can't be the same guy.  Right?  

My PCP insists on a mask, but has never so much asked my husband nor myself if we've been jabbed.  My Orthopedic Surgeon, otoh, doesn't even suggest a mask.   His partner is my husband's O.S.  Same thing.  Something tells me all three have the wisdom and adherence to the Hippocratic Oath to want to save all of their patients equally.

**Somebody please correct me on that Dr. Gupta, if you can?

Last edited by 2cent on Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:My granddaughter...fourteen now...and i am so proud of her.  She is conservative, christian, SMART, social, ANTI masker, all my grandkids are, and anti covid vaxxer.    She was with the girls in her class....she's at a christian classical school....boys too.   A class of something like 11 maybe?  They were at a business and it was for youth.   I can't remember now, maybe the 'bounce' houses?   Lots of trampolines etc.    All the girls, being lefties naturally at their age, had their vaxx and the host said, all vaxxed can go in without a mask.  Granddaughter stayed in that group without saying a word.  The boys, conservatives all, admitted they'd had no vaxx and had to wear masks.  and they didn't rat on her either.    Forced masks, that is child abuse in my opinion.     She took advantage of the situation and protected herself.   She's my little rebel.

I think everyone should wear masks or everyone should not wear masks. According to the location.
It's about slowing the spread to a rate that the hospitals can handle. I believe vaccinated people CAN spread covid.
"Guideline." Nice try at softening forced compliance. But then, you believe a whole lot of what isn't in the individual's best interest. Yes, including yours.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:23 pm

2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

It's about slowing the spread to a rate that the hospitals can handle.  I believe vaccinated people CAN spread covid.
"Guideline."  Nice try at softening forced compliance.  But then, you believe a whole lot of what isn't in the individual's best interest.  Yes, including yours.  

It's about what is medically beneficial and practicable.
Look at it in another scenario, at a cafe if the strictly enforced law was antivaxxers had to wear masks and fully vaccinated did not have to wear masks that would be impossible to enforce.
If the strictly enforced law was EVERYONE had to wear masks, that is practicable.
Easy to enforce and lock up the nonmask wearers

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:52 pm

this isn't about medical or health. It's about control.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:39 pm

A pandemic is a medical issue.

If you want to throw it into the political arena, that is up to you.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:36 pm

A friend of the Doris's is a school teacher and an anti vaxer, the Gov has mandated teachers must be vaxed , she has resisted but the reality has dawned on her "" no vax no job "" she will be standing in the line shortly, Her father is also an anti vaxer , his golf club told him ""no vax no play"" so he got his rather promptly lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next