Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US dignitaries won't attend Olympics.

+5
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
RV
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

US dignitaries won't attend Olympics. Empty US dignitaries won't attend Olympics.

Post by Lummy Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:10 am

President Biden is expected to announce this week a partial boycott of the Beijing Olympics, which "wouldn't bar athletes from competing but would prevent U.S. dignitaries from attending the games."

Commie Chinese are said to be furious.

What a bunch of ridiculous posturing by Joey B and the chicoms.

Give it up, Xi. Nobody believes you. You're that obvious, and so is Joey.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-accuses-us-of-grandstanding-with-expected-diplomatic-boycott-of-beijing-olympics/ar-AARwEpg
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

US dignitaries won't attend Olympics. Empty Re: US dignitaries won't attend Olympics.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:46 pm

I don't know what difference it would make as nobody even watches the Olympics anymore for the last 20 years, at least. So i dont think anyone would give a crap about the politicians.

But many operatives use an event like this to spy and relay info under diplomatic guises.

RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

US dignitaries won't attend Olympics. Empty Re: US dignitaries won't attend Olympics.

Post by RV Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:06 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I don't know what difference it would make as nobody even watches the Olympics anymore for the last 20 years,  at least. So i dont think anyone would give a crap about the politicians.

But many operatives use an event like this to spy and relay info under diplomatic guises.

It would be interesting to note what "dignitaries" they are referring to. Certainly Beijing Biden will claim that he's too "busy" to attend. Maybe it would take away from his nap time. Besides, Beijing is already in China's hip pocket and on their payroll whether he attends or not.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:15 pm

RV wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I don't know what difference it would make as nobody even watches the Olympics anymore for the last 20 years,  at least. So i dont think anyone would give a crap about the politicians.

It would be interesting to note what "dignitaries" they are referring to. Certainly Beijing Biden will claim that he's too "busy" to attend. Maybe it would take away from his nap time. Besides, Beijing is already in China's hip pocket and on their payroll whether he attends or not.

But someone has to have diplomatic immunity to deliver and/or receive illicit payments from the Chinese.

I guess the embassy employees have that covered already , and given its a non-event no one watches on NBC, the Biden administration doesn't need any extra "spies" out there.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:25 pm

Psaki is not telling the whole truth. WHAT is the truth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:45 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
RV wrote:

But someone has to have diplomatic immunity to deliver and/or receive illicit payments from the Chinese.

I guess the embassy employees have that covered already , and given its a non-event no one watches on NBC, the Biden administration doesn't need any extra "spies" out there.

In Australia they got caught handing over cash to a leftard MP in shopping bags lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:46 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
RV wrote:

To be complying with the law, yes. If one is receiving covert payments from the Chinese for say, ELECTION FRAUD, ETC. then the law is irrelevant. Democrats ignore or circumvent the law on a daily basis with impunity. Election fraud is "illegal" also and yet, it was done by Democrats with NO prosecutions, arrests or indictments. I might add that Democrats have publicly stated that they want to pack SCOTUS as well as do away with the Constitution.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:06 pm

Nobody's watching anymore !!! That's far from the truth at DBs house . Because of my deep interest in oval speed skating ,I have been an enthusiast since my preemi days in the Bronx  and have I've stated and illustrated in my previous historical biography on the subject, will keep watching until I get the art of being able to stop without hitting a wall or the unfrozen section of a lake down pat .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:13 am

Few Americans may be watching however, you can be sure that the Commies don't miss a thing!
RV
RV

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:37 am

I stopped watching the Olympic many years ago.

It's elitist, 'false', far too expensive and not my idea of what games are all about.

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next