Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others

2 posters

Go down

Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others Empty Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 04, 2021 5:38 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/biden-says-people-unwilling-get-covid-vaccine-lazy-will-cause-others-die-video/

That's a pretty harsh statement aimed at over 200,000,000 people.

Idiot Biden could barely read the teleprompter on Tuesday and jumbled his speech.

Biden said people who refuse to get the experimental Covid vaccine will cause others to die.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others Empty Re: Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 04, 2021 5:39 pm

According to the White House, more than 105 million Americans have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Well no more than 2 weeks ago, joe and his buttbuddy media were telling us that over 200,000,000 had gotten the vax.

it's not even 105 million.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others Empty Re: Joe sez..people who wont get vax are lazy and will kill others

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 04, 2021 11:21 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/biden-says-people-unwilling-get-covid-vaccine-lazy-will-cause-others-die-video/

That's a pretty harsh statement aimed at over 200,000,000 people.

Idiot Biden could barely read the teleprompter on Tuesday and jumbled his speech.

Biden said people who refuse to get the experimental Covid vaccine will cause others to die.

And NO ONE examines the illogic of that argument.

Let's just pretend that Beer Cooties really is lethal. Everyone's getting the sham-vaxx. Except for us, right here.

And I get Beer Cooties. HOW do I get it, when everyone's vaccinated? Uh, duh, gee...I dunno.

But let's just stipulate. I get it. Mailed to me from Chin-land. Now I'm dying.

Who do I infect? Maybe CJ, or Hawk, or someone else here. NO ONE ELSE.

All the **SMART PEOPLE** got the vaccination.

Only us lazy Deplorables CAN get it.

So WHAT the ever-luvvin PHUK is Joey's PROBLEM. He wants to insult me, but the only persons at risk for my choice, now, are people who have decided to take that risk.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down