Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd

5 posters

Go down

Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd Empty Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 pm

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd Empty Re: Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd

Post by Abby08 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:15 pm

That's my kinda dog!
Abby08
Abby08

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd Empty Re: Rescue Crow Goes On Walks With His Favorite German Shepherd

Post by Daily Bread Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:24 pm

Crows are extremely intelligent . When DB was a youngster in the idyllic Bronx my older brother had one that started to follow him to school one day . Petey would walk/ fly along with my brother to school at 8am and wait until 3pm on the classroom window sill to walk / fly home with him . It went on for the whole semester . 
My Calico cat Rocky ate him .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Crows are extremely intelligent . When DB was a youngster in the idyllic Bronx my older brother had one that started to follow him to school one day . Petey would walk/ fly along with my brother to school at 8am and wait until 3pm on the classroom window sill to walk / fly home with him . It went on for the whole semester . 

Awwwww....shame on Rocky ;o(
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:12 am

Mine is on her 3rd pigeon. She has yet to get one of our grackles, only a matter of time as they eat her food. The bad part is they sit and poo on the car waiting for the dog to finish eating

JMWinPR

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:20 am

Daily Bread wrote:Crows are extremely intelligent . When DB was a youngster in the idyllic Bronx my older brother had one that started to follow him to school one day . Petey would walk/ fly along with my brother to school at 8am and wait until 3pm on the classroom window sill to walk / fly home with him . It went on for the whole semester . 
afterwards did Rocky read Gideons Bible?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 am

jirqoadai wrote:
afterwards did Rocky read Gideons Bible?
Nah he and Bullwinkle went after Boris and Natasha

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down