Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With Empty German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With Empty Re: German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:04 pm

:)

Back to top Go down

German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With Empty Re: German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Awww German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With 23437375
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:53 pm

And than the owner sent the little kitty to public cat school where they taught it Critical Race theory ad the little puddy tat went home and killed the big bad German Shepard .
The End
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Daily Bread wrote:And than the owner sent the little kitty to public cat school where they taught it Critical Race theory ad the little puddy tat went home and killed the big bad German Shepard .
The End

German Shepherd Carries Cat Toy Around The House For The New Kitten To Play With 3187452777
You been reading too much , Jebe!

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:48 pm

I misread the title and thought it said "German Shepherd carries toy cat around the house" and then it moved lol. I have to start paying more attention.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:28 pm

One of my clients ran a training school to train dogs for the blind. They acquired a German Shepherd puppy that initially showed a lot of intelligence. Then it started cleaning up just like this dog. The urge to tidy and put things away could not be over come. The dog could not be trained as an assist dog for the blind because she could not stand messy. If she saw something out of order she straightened up no matter what she was supposed to be doing.

This is a mental defect that afflicts mostly German Shepherd dogs. It is a kind of ocd. The dog was sold to a preschool. I never saw another dog like this before.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:38 pm

Now that is cool. I want that dog!
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:51 pm

They absolutely amaze me constantly. All you have to do is pay attention to them, and they eventually will do something totally cool, even if it isn't as grand as cleaning up the house.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:37 pm

My precious little girl, bless her soul, put her toys away every night until she went blind. She was a neat little diva. She kept her stuffed toys and dolls pristine. No chewing or slobbering. She was so modest she would not potty if someone was watching. She would hide behind a bush or something. I miss her beyond words.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next