Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....'

4 posters

Go down

' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....' Empty ' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....'

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:55 am

Imagine that you are living at a time of a terrible pandemic. Let’s say more than 600,000 people have died in your country and millions worldwide. It’s a slow, suffocating death, often alone in a hospital, on a ventilator.

But there is hope. A vaccine has been created that is more than 90% effective. After an early panic among the population to get the vaccine, the shots become plentiful and there’s enough for everyone.
Yet less than 50% of the population gets fully vaccinated.

Millions of people simply refuse the shots because they believe the disease isn’t real, the statistics are phony, or that the government is trying to inject them with a deadly plague.
And so people die who need not die. The virus mutates. Young people, who were not becoming infected early on, begin showing signs of the disease. Though the vaccine initially drove the numbers down, nearly winning the war against the epidemic, the number of cases begins to grow.

Why? Because the people who did not get vaccinated are spreading the disease and getting sick. They refuse to wear face masks. They want life to return to normal and attend rock concerts, athletic competitions and large parties in bars and the homes of friends.
It turns out that only one in four hospital employees in direct contact with COVID-19 patients has been vaccinated, and only about half of all nurses.
Unvaccinated medical workers continue to care for even the sickest patients, raising concerns that they themselves are spreading the disease.

Finally, after more than a year, hospitals begin to tell their medical personnel that they must get vaccinated. Thousands of medical workers quit their jobs. Some file lawsuits. No one is going to tell them how to live their lives.
They’re willing to infect their family and friends. They are willing to spread the virus to other emergency workers. They are Americans and they have rights.

Scientific data indicates that if more people had received the COVID-19 vaccine early on, the spread of mutations such as the Delta variant would have been minimized. The death toll would not have been as great.
The chances of future mutations that kill even more people would have been be reduced.

Still, there are millions of people who don’t want to get vaccinated. It’s all lies, many claim. The data, the sickness, the death, the news stories and the official statements from the researchers and doctors at the Center for Disease Control and National Institute of Health — all lies.
They have heard the truth from the mouths of politicians, read alternative facts on social media and just have a gut feeling that the vaccinations are not a good idea.

People who have spent their lives battling infectious disease are baffled. The president and his staff seem almost powerless. The disease begins to mutate and spread more rapidly. The numbers of the sick and dying begin to increase.
To get people vaccinated, governments offer free vacations and tickets to concerts and sporting events. Some people get vaccinated then, but many more still refuse.

They are protected by U.S. Sen. Rand Paul and Fox commentator Tucker Carlson. Or they believe there is a higher power looking out for them, like Donald Trump.
It is impossible to convince them to change their thinking even as people die.

This is the stuff of science fiction. It is mystifying.

Imagine being dropped into a world where people act with such wanton disregard for the truth, willfully ignorant of the consequences of their actions.
They spread sickness and death.

There are those who will blame lab workers in a foreign country for the virus, but the fact is the disease is being spread today by Americans who just don’t give a damn.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2021/7/27/22595912/unvaccinated-tucker-carlson-phil-kadner

See - Quote, reference.

Get it ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....' Empty Re: ' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....'

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:19 am

............. I can’t tell you how many times I have heard a 20-year-old kid tell me if they get sick, there is little chance of them becoming seriously ill. You can tell them they might spread the virus to their grandparent, or an individual who has a weakened immune system. It does not register. Take the N.C. State baseball team. Many of the kids opted to not get vaccinated. They didn’t die, but an entire season of hard work was wasted when they had to forfeit their semi-final game after four players tested positive. I wonder if the unvaccinated kids felt any remorse towards the teammates who did the right thing. I wonder how the 20-year-old kid will feel if he ends up in an ER forcing healthcare providers to care for him and the taxpayers to pay.

I have heard countless patients say they are waiting to see if the vaccine is safe. You can give these people as much as data as they ask for, it does not register. Congressional leaders are on TV asking their constituents to look at the data and pleading. But why would that do any good? Unless you have been hiding under a rock, you have seen the data. These people are just stupid enough to listen to the “fake news” put out on every social media platform, or selfish enough to not care if they get sick and force healthcare providers to help them. This behavior is different than not wearing a seatbelt. That individual is taking their own life at risk. When they get thrown out of a car, yes society pays for it (car insurance rates are higher for everyone to offset the increased risks imposed by those who don’t wear seatbelts), but no, a physician is not put in danger taking care of that individual. But a Covid-19 patient who has opted to not get vaccinated, unlike the individual not wearing a seatbelt, carries a deadly weapon into the ER. ........................

https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article252920113.html

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....' Empty Re: ' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....'

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:55 am

' .....people are utterly stupid about vaccines and their own health ....' Kiss-cut-stickers-5.5x5.5-default-61158d48debef
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
.............  I can’t tell you how many times I have heard a 20-year-old kid tell me if they get sick, there is little chance of them becoming seriously ill. You can tell them they might spread the virus to their grandparent, or an individual who has a weakened immune system. It does not register. Take the N.C. State baseball team. Many of the kids opted to not get vaccinated. They didn’t die, but an entire season of hard work was wasted when they had to forfeit their semi-final game after four players tested positive. I wonder if the unvaccinated kids felt any remorse towards the teammates who did the right thing. I wonder how the 20-year-old kid will feel if he ends up in an ER forcing healthcare providers to care for him and the taxpayers to pay.

I have heard countless patients say they are waiting to see if the vaccine is safe. You can give these people as much as data as they ask for, it does not register. Congressional leaders are on TV asking their constituents to look at the data and pleading. But why would that do any good? Unless you have been hiding under a rock, you have seen the data. These people are just stupid enough to listen to the “fake news” put out on every social media platform, or selfish enough to not care if they get sick and force healthcare providers to help them. This behavior is different than not wearing a seatbelt. That individual is taking their own life at risk. When they get thrown out of a car, yes society pays for it (car insurance rates are higher for everyone to offset the increased risks imposed by those who don’t wear seatbelts), but no, a physician is not put in danger taking care of that individual. But a Covid-19 patient who has opted to not get vaccinated, unlike the individual not wearing a seatbelt, carries a deadly weapon into the ER. ........................

Why do you suppose acquired natural immunity is, according to the mainstream medical community, inferior to vaccine immunity, sprintcyclist?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
.............  I can’t tell you how many times I have heard a 20-year-old kid tell me if they get sick, there is little chance of them becoming seriously ill. You can tell them they might spread the virus to their grandparent, or an individual who has a weakened immune system. It does not register. Take the N.C. State baseball team. Many of the kids opted to not get vaccinated. They didn’t die, but an entire season of hard work was wasted when they had to forfeit their semi-final game after four players tested positive. I wonder if the unvaccinated kids felt any remorse towards the teammates who did the right thing. I wonder how the 20-year-old kid will feel if he ends up in an ER forcing healthcare providers to care for him and the taxpayers to pay.

Why do you suppose acquired natural immunity is, according to the mainstream medical community, inferior to vaccine immunity, sprintcyclist?

I don't suppose that.
It's just that many more people die on the path towards natural immunity. There is much more long term health damage and disruption on that path.

A big illness weakens you. The flu can lead to pneumonia.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:06 pm

That more people are dying of these Jabs than of the China virus, doesn't seem to bother you.

Inconsistency much?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:10 pm

more like incomprehensible.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:39 pm

Casey Jones wrote:That more people are dying of these Jabs than of the China virus, doesn't seem to bother you.

Inconsistency much?

United States
Coronavirus Cases: 48,398,455
Deaths: 789,155

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

US will breach 1 million dead due to covid

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:26 am

You believe the disinformation from the Lizard People.

Good job.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down