Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines”

4 posters

Go down

Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines” Empty Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 20, 2021 6:19 pm

The Japanese Red Cross now refuses to accept blood donations from people who have received the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

The website of the Japanese Red Cross states that individuals who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 “are not allowed to donate blood for the time being.”

The same page warns potential blood donors that they will not be able to give their blood for a certain time after they have received different vaccinations.

Some deferrals prevent blood donations for 24 hours after vaccination, including after getting vaccinated for influenza, cholera and tetanus. Others prevent blood donations for two weeks after vaccination, such as after getting the hepatitis B vaccine.

Those who have received the vaccines against mumps, rubella and other “live vaccines” that are considered weakly poisonous are not allowed to donate blood for four weeks after vaccination. Those who have gotten the smallpox vaccine cannot donate blood for eight weeks after receiving the dose.

Jeffrey Kingston, director of Asian studies at Temple University’s Japan campus, explained that Japan has not forgotten about a scandal that gripped the nation in the 1980s. At the time, government officials had allowed blood contaminated with the HIV virus to continue to be used. This was even though it had been established that virus elements in the blood could have been eliminated with the use of heat treatments.

continued:
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-05-19-japanese-red-cross-blood-donations-coronavirus-vaccines.html
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines” Empty Re: Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 20, 2021 6:20 pm

I hadn't even thought of this. Wonder if they're asking people who are donating blood here if they've had the covid vaccine?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines” Empty Re: Japanese Red Cross refusing blood donations from people who have been injected with coronavirus “vaccines”

Post by Crusader Thu May 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:I hadn't even thought of this.  Wonder if they're asking people who are donating blood here if they've had the covid vaccine?

They ask donors everything. My blood bank makes me answer about 100 questions on their computer before I can give blood.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Crusader wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:I hadn't even thought of this.  Wonder if they're asking people who are donating blood here if they've had the covid vaccine?

They ask donors everything.  My blood bank makes me answer about 100 questions on their computer before I can give blood.  

Yes, BUT....have they updated their questions since covid?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri May 21, 2021 8:25 am

ive had typhus when i was 8. and i used to give blood.......alot. those draculs will take it from anybody except a homosexual. the jap red cross of course is jap, so its realy not a mission of mercy. as no jap effort can be by law. im wondering when the American Red Cross will cut from fucci and pelousy
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri May 21, 2021 1:04 pm

Tsk tsk, that's queerist.

Hey, modern medicine has all the diseases sorted out and they are no longer a threat, ... and the assault on your sensibility? That's your problem, not homos'. Right?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down