Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury”

+2
billy the kid
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Go down

Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury” Empty Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury”

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:43 pm

When she approached her commander about the incidents, they pulled all her patients.

Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson held a panel discussion Tuesday which included Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the Army’s 1st Aviation Brigade in Ft. Rucker, Alabama.

The intent of the panel was for the Senator and guests to speak on “the importance of American’s health care freedom and recognizing natural immunity, the impacts of mandates on the American workforce and the economy, and the lack of transparency from federal health agencies in response to his COVID-19 oversight requests.”

During her portion, Long spoke of three pilots she had to ground in one morning, all three due to vaccine injuries.

“The third pilot,” she said, “had been vaccinated and felt like he was drunk, chronically fatigued within 24 hours after vaccination. The pilot told me he didn’t know what to do, so he drank a lot of coffee to try and ‘wake himself up,’ and continued to fly until he realized it wasn’t going away.”

MORE NEWS: WATCH: Triple Jabbed, Still Masked Kamala Harris Asks NASA If They Can Track Trees By Race As Part Of Environmental Justice?

***FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

The Lieutenant Colonel described what happened to her when she brought the incidents to her commanding officer’s attention.

“After I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning,” she said, “I had to ground three out of three pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told that I would not be seeing acute patients anymore- just healthy pilots there for their flight physical.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/army-lieutenant-colonel-speaks-out-about-grounding-pilots-due-to-vaccine-injuries/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

2cent and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury” Empty Re: Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury”

Post by billy the kid Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:03 pm

Why anyone would want to get on a plane these days is totally
beyond my comprehension...

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury” Empty Re: Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury”

Post by Red Lily Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:15 pm

I actually really love flying.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:20 pm

When you know that the pilot isnt going to have a heart attack because of the jab...
When you know that everyone is jammed in like sardines (even though
they have been all double jabbed with a non sterilizing jab) and anyone
of them could pass on the wu flu...
Yep...
That would fill me with confidence....
No thanx.....

Last edited by billy the kid on Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

billy the kid

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:37 pm

Red Lily wrote:I actually really love flying.

I dont like flying in the big ones, but would love to have a microlight, As long as it had a ballistic parachute,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:43 am

I'd say big ones are better but that doesn't sound too good Lol.  I've flown in small planes and they are TERRIBLE!   Never again. I have a friend who has a flight school. He used to be a Barrister and took us flying fairly regularly. Then he made squillions and opened his own flight school.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:22 am

Red Lily wrote:I'd say big ones are better but that doesn't sound too good Lol.  I've flown in small planes and they are TERRIBLE!   Never again.  I have a friend who has a flight school.   He used to be a Barrister and took us flying fairly regularly.   Then he made squillions and opened his own flight school.

Size matters lol
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:41 am

............ “The third pilot,” she said, “had been vaccinated and felt like he was drunk, chronically fatigued within 24 hours after vaccination. The pilot told me he didn’t know what to do, so he drank a lot of coffee to try and ‘wake himself up,’ and continued to fly until he realized it wasn’t going away.” ..............

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/army-lieutenant-colonel-speaks-out-about-grounding-pilots-due-to-vaccine-injuries/

Thanks for the reference. I googled her name.
Excess fatigue, yes, I might ground them from flying.
Is it any sort of slight against any vaccine? No, I had worse.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:54 pm

Army Brigade Surgeon: “One Morning I Had To Ground Three Out Of Three Pilots Due To Vaccine Injury” 2928424190
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down