Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains

3 posters

Go down

WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains Empty WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:26 pm

American pilot Greg Pearson, who sustained an injury after receiving the COVID-19 jab, gave a startling interview with Real America’s Voice.

Pearson stated that “vaccinated pilots are a flight risk” since some are going to work with “crushing pains in their chests and heads.”

Watch the interview where Pearson describes his injury and reveals the shocking truth:

"There's a number of pilots out there who are fearful to come forward and speak"

Pilot Greg Pearson share's the story of his rapid onset atrial fibrillation after getting vaccinated against #COVID19.

Get Real News➡https://t.co/Yvs2pSjssg pic.twitter.com/Ya6Ho3dOnX

— Real America's Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) December 20, 2021

Trending: Nashville Doctor Dies After Receiving Pfizer Shot; Media Claims He Died from COVID

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah

The COVID World reported:

Pearson got the COVID shot against his better judgment because of an employer mandate. He was forced to go to the emergency room shortly after as his heart began pounding ‘out of his chest’.

“I went to the ER where they quickly hooked me up to EKG IVs, did blood work quickly and determined that I was in atrial fibrillation. It’s the major cause of stroke.”

I could have stroked out at 100 feet while trying to land an airplane. I could have just pushed down on that stick before the person next to me could do anything. [Then] it’s all over for a lot of people.”

What Pearson then revealed was truly shocking, saying that he knows of several active pilots who are injured by the jab but stay quiet out of fear of losing their jobs:

“There’s a number of pilots out there who are fearful to come forward and speak… They are fearful of retribution.

There are guys that are going to work with crushing pains in their chests and their heads.

They’re scared that they’re going to lose their careers.”

Pearson’s shocking revelations come on the heels of a letter sent to the FAA by a group of lawyers and doctors stating vaccinated pilots should not fly after taking experimental shots.

One of the signing doctors was LTC Colonel Theresa Long, M.D., MPH, who filed an affidavit to ground all vaccinated pilots and flight crews.

Long testified she had to ground three out of three pilots in one morning due to vaccine injuries.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/03/watch-vaccine-injured-pilot-says-vaccinated-pilots-are-a-flight-risk-some-go-to-work-with-crushing-chest-head-pains/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains Empty Re: WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains

Post by RV Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:44 pm

Yeah, Pilots will be "mandated" to get "vaccinated" or be fired because it has nothing to do with safety, flight Risks or efficacy of the "vaccines". It's about Politics, it has ALWAYS been about Politics and it will always be about Politics.

Until or unless several planes crash with thousands of passengers on board and the airlines are bankrupt from the civil damages, until thousands lose their jobs and until thousands of innocents lose their lives, absolutely NOTHING will happen and the "mandates" will stay in place.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains Empty Re: WATCH: Vaccine-Injured Pilot Says Vaccinated Pilots Are a Flight Risk; Some Go to Work With Crushing Chest & Head Pains

Post by Crusader Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:13 pm

I think I'll drive to the East Coast when my grandbaby arrives in May.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum