Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS

+6
Red Lily
Abby08
jirqoadai
Crusader
EvilCat Breath
Elizabeth Theus
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Empty Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:29 pm

This should come as no surprise for those who have listened to The Sons of Liberty radio on Saturdays where this is exactly what Dr. Kevin Corbett and The Sons of Liberty’s health and wellness expert Kate Shemirani have referenced this very thing.  Yet, according to government documents out of the United Kingdom, it appears that those who get “fully vaccinated” are in danger of developing Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).

Remember When Fauci Accused Children Of Spreading AIDS In The 80s & Exposed The AIDS Patients To Drug Deadlier Than The Disease?
Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Reveals Parallels Between COVID Hoax & His HIV/AIDS Investigation
Grammy-Nominee Nipsey Hussle, Making Documentary on ‘Cure for Cancer and AIDS’, Murdered in Broad Daylight
It’s No Longer a Felony to Knowingly Infect Someone with HIV-AIDS in California
The Expose has the story.

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

By a concerned reader

The 5 PHE tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report, separated by 4 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response.

People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week.

Weekly Decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaccinated people…

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Image-76

Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months.
30-50 year olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS.

The vaccine booster shots have to be the same as the vaccines themselves, because it takes forever to do clinical trials and get approval for something different. So if you take a booster shot, these figures show that you are giving yourself an even faster progressive form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (after a couple of months of effectiveness).

Table 2. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status…

Cases reported by specimen date between week 32 and week 35 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Image-77

Is AIDS US $90 Billion Taxpayer Dollars A Global Slush Fund?
Is AIDS U.S. $90B Taxpayer Dollars A Global Slush Fund? Chapter 2: The Global Fund
Is AIDS US $90B Taxpayer Dollars A Global Slush Fund? Chpt 3: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Cases reported by specimen date between week 33 and week 36 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1018416/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_37_v2.pdf

Cases reported by specimen date between week 34 and week 37 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1019992/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Image-78

Cases reported by specimen date between week 35 and week 38 2021 –  https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1022238/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_39.pdf

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Image-80

Cases reported by specimen date between week 36 and week 39 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1023849/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_40.pdf

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Image-81

Pfizer originally claimed a 95% efficiency for their vaccine (calculated as in the last column above). The figures above indicate that their figures may well have been correct immediately after vaccination (the younger age groups have had the vaccine for the shortest time).

But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination  For more see here.

Clinton Foundation Distributed “Watered-Down” HIV/AIDS Drugs to Patients in Africa
Even With all the Victimization of Sodomites, their Disease Rates are Highest Since 80s HIV/AIDS Outbreak
The obvious question is:  Are any of you hearing this in the corporate-owned Mockingbird media’s narrative that these experimental shots are “safe and effective”?  I didn’t think so.

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/bombshell-official-government-docs-comparison-suggests-fully-vaccinated-are-developing-aids/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Empty Re: Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS

Post by EvilCat Breath Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:11 am

AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease. It is not spontaneously developed.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS Empty Re: Bombshell: Official Government Docs Comparison Suggests “Fully Vaccinated” Are Developing AIDS

Post by Abby08 Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:27 am

EvilCat Breath wrote:AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease.  It is not spontaneously developed.

Yeah........so unless they're injecting people with AIDS infected bodily fluids...........
Abby08
Abby08

Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:37 am

I have family members vaccinated as early as January and they are fine.  I'm not taking the jab because I don't need it and I don't appreciate the coercion, but I don't think it's the death sentence you are claiming. (this time) I just think big pharma is milking the tax payers for big bucks.
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:34 am

Abby08 wrote:
EvilCat Breath wrote:AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease.  It is not spontaneously developed.

Yeah........so unless they're injecting people with AIDS infected bodily fluids...........
they prolly think theyre immune to covid, do it raw, and pick up aids.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:50 am

Crusader wrote:I have family members vaccinated as early as January and they are fine.  I'm not taking the jab because I don't need it and I don't appreciate the coercion, but I don't think it's the death sentence you are claiming. (this time)  I just think big pharma is milking the tax payers for big bucks.

My son got vaccinated, the first dose, he felt fine, the second one, he said he couldn't go far from the bathroom, he was so sick. I don't know why he got vaccinated, he's 42 and healthy, unless it's because his wife had to or, lose her job and, military career, he may have done it in support of her, I don't know.......it's one of those cases where you want to intervene but, don't want to come off as a screeching mother........ya know? .....well, he got over the sick part and now, is doing fine.......I worry about this vaccine but, it was his decision.
Abby08
Abby08

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:53 am

I know dozens of people who have been vaccinated, for various reasons, and none of them have dropped dead and they are all fine.  Slight reactions from a few of them, as you'd expect, but nothing to worry about.

To each his own I say but I strongly object to vaccine mandates.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:37 am

Abby08 wrote:
Crusader wrote:I have family members vaccinated as early as January and they are fine.  I'm not taking the jab because I don't need it and I don't appreciate the coercion, but I don't think it's the death sentence you are claiming. (this time)  I just think big pharma is milking the tax payers for big bucks.

My son got vaccinated,  the first dose, he felt fine,  the second one, he said he couldn't go far from the bathroom,  he was so sick.  I don't know why he got vaccinated,  he's 42 and healthy,  unless it's because his wife had to or, lose her job and, military career, he may have done it in support of her,  I don't know.......it's one of those cases where you want to intervene but, don't want to come off as a screeching mother........ya know? .....well, he got over the sick part and now, is doing fine.......I worry about this vaccine but, it was his decision.

If it was the pfizer, that is common.
I was the same and expected it

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:07 am

Abby08 wrote:

My son got vaccinated,  the first dose, he felt fine,  the second one, he said he couldn't go far from the bathroom,  he was so sick.  I don't know why he got vaccinated,  he's 42 and healthy,  unless it's because his wife had to or, lose her job and, military career, he may have done it in support of her,  I don't know.......it's one of those cases where you want to intervene but, don't want to come off as a screeching mother........ya know? .....well, he got over the sick part and now, is doing fine.......I worry about this vaccine but, it was his decision.
My oldest was forced to take it in the military.  4 days after recovering from covid he was ordered to get the jab by the end of the day or face a dishonorable discharge.  My parents had it in February and my nurse cousin had it in January. She had a breakthrough case of covid in September. She was sicker than I was last year.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 pm

Red Lily wrote:I know dozens of people who have been vaccinated, for various reasons, and none of them have dropped dead and they are all fine.  Slight reactions from a few of them, as you'd expect, but nothing to worry about.

To each his own I say but I strongly object to vaccine mandates.

I know 4 people who got the vax: 1 died about 3 months later, 2nd one suddenly has kidney problems and is now going for dialysis 3 days a week (started about 2 months after the 2nd injection), the third, approx 2 months after 2nd injection, suddenly has something resembling extremely advanced dementia and now has his daughter living with them to oversee his daily activities to make sure he takes his pills, eats right, gets to the doctor. Before the jab, he was alert, walking almost 5 miles a day, could carry on a conversation, etc. The fourth, has been having heart problems and memory problems (alzheibers?/dementia?).

That would make for a lot of "coincidences"....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next