Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leftist’s movement to erase Halloween in full-swing, and it’s just the beginning

+3
Calypso Jones
Crusader
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leftist’s movement to erase Halloween in full-swing, and it’s just the beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Leftist’s movement to erase Halloween in full-swing, and it’s just the beginning

Post by Casey Jones Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:34 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't know why they are doing this because their god reigns on halloween.  

The Devil's greatest achievement, was convincing the educated classes that he does not exist.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Leftist’s movement to erase Halloween in full-swing, and it’s just the beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Leftist’s movement to erase Halloween in full-swing, and it’s just the beginning

Post by Casey Jones Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:39 pm

RV wrote:Last time I checked, Halloween is NOT a legal holiday!

When I was young enough to care, Halloween was not a big deal. To little kids, maybe. A nuisance for parents. Nobody over age 15 gave it a moment's thought...except for the bad boys who'd smash pumpkins and soap windows and light fires.

Somewhere between then and now, adult Halloween parties seemed to be taking off. Back in 2005, off the railroad for a few months with my back...I reverted to driving a cab again, for some pocket money. I remember picking up a group, taking them to a Holiday Inn, where the party was planned (I'm guessing a suite, not a grand hall) but I had a look at the partygoers.

They were all my age, late forties to fifty or so. Looking ridiculous in their Lone Ranger or cheerleader costumes. To me, it was all off-putting.

I hate to see the Left issue its diktats over what we must do and cannot do; but if Halloween goes away, it's all the same to me.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2