Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult

Go down

The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult Empty The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:22 pm

I just found this out even though there are books written on this subject. I've missed them.

They have a goal even down to high school level. They historically claim discrimination and that's right. Normal people do not want to be associated with them. They can't be called queer any more because the person using that term will be called homophobic and no doubt face punishment by the school. The normal students call these LGBTs 'weirdos'. Sorta makes me think the school is in on it or at the very least sympathetic to the Non Normal students. And Why not? They're into anything leftist which involves the destruction of the country. They think that destruction will only be for their political opposition...but it WILL Impact them too. It's more of that mentality of the left. I have a video on that and i will post it here so you'll know what i'm talking about.

more in a little bit.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult Empty Re: The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:25 pm

Understanding how Modern LIberals think. This is good. 45 minutes but excellent. Well not quite...there is a question and answer period at the end that takes up the last part of the 45 minutes.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult Empty Re: The LGBT--movement is a grassroots movement and a cult

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Take Highschool because that is where I am getting my information. LGBT cliques are targetting kids who are misfits...normal...but misfits, the bullied, the weird kids, anti-social kids, socially stunted kids, any weekness that they can take advantage of, THAT Is the kid they target. They bring them into the group, give them great support, 'friendship', a listening ear and then finally somehow that kid is placed in a compromising situation maybe through drugs, alcohol, weak moment, trickery and deceit and then that new recruit is told, 'well see, it appears you ARE lgbtq yourself and you belong here..and once they're in it...they cannot, Cannot, CANNOT get OUT of it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:08 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas-teachers-instructed-to-help-students-hide-gender-identity-from-parents

Teachers are INSTRUCTED to HIDE kids' gender identity from parents.

There should be lawsuits over this. Northern Virginia, especially Loudoun county is eaten up with evil and satanic influence. IN THE SCHOOL BOARD and not to mention the voting system.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:11 pm

In a situation i know of.  The children, confused... the boy has believed himself to be a girl for at least 2 years..maybe 3 and the parents have done nothing to help him.  Indeed i think they encourage him but i do believe they are embarrassed at times.    He was made to wear regular boy clothes at the last graduation ceremony for the kids going from middle school into high school.    NOW, his sister, a lovely girl and one that i thought was normal in spite of what was going on with her brother has recently told her friends that she has a girlfriend in texas.    

Some at the school that these children attended..the girl, not the boy, are relieved that they have moved on to government public schools. Sometimes you have to cut your losses. Doesn't mean they will not continue to be prayed for but you don't put a sick child in a room with well children and expect the sick child to get better. It is just the opposite.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:33 pm

a cult. you can't get out. they will not LET you out.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:35 pm

Characteristics and qualities of a cult.

http://cultresearch.org/help/characteristics-associated-with-cults/

Elitist. Will punish those who go astray,
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down