Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're innoculating a poison

+4
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We're innoculating a poison - Page 3 Empty Re: We're innoculating a poison

Post by 2cent Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:47 am

JMWinPR wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
vege57 wrote:I've had my two shots , But if you asked me would I have preferred not to , the answer would be yes, I decided to take a pragmatic stance on it , as I could see where it was going

I did not  WANT to get vaccinated either. For me it was a big decision.
I saw it as the best option for me in the face of a pandemic.

Then why on gaia did you call out those of us who don't want the jab? (It is not a vaccination). G.F. got hers Saturday 3 of her 4 children or their
spouses wouldn't let her visit. I will not show the above to her, nor to my brother who doesn't want me to visit.
You get the impression, too, that some one likes playing gams, and is as phony as the day is long? Just the other day I saw it said that, "The pandemic is not political." We're innoculating a poison - Page 3 773625082

As for the rest, lemme see if I understand you correctly.  Your GF's family doesn't want her around because she does have the vax, and your brother doesn't want you around because you don't?  Is that it?  

Apparently, pitting one group against the other is working out just the way they wanted it to.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:54 am

freakin' crazy is what it is and we are all being manipulated.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:13 am

As for the rest, lemme see if I understand you correctly.  Your GF's family doesn't want her around because she does have the vax, and your brother doesn't want you around because you don't?  Is that it?  

Apparently, pitting one group against the other is working out just the way they wanted it to.[/quote]

Close: G.F. got covid last December. Very mild symptoms, stiffness, tight chest, that was about it. As her children wouldn't let her visit or see the grandchildren, she broke down and got the first Pfizer last week. I too have been against it for a variety of reasons........mostly as could see no reason to get it. After reading the above I'm more resolved than ever not to get it. Bro' doesn't want me to visit either. Oh well........

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3