Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're innoculating a poison

+4
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We're innoculating a poison - Page 2 Empty Re: We're innoculating a poison

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:27 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
vege57 wrote:I've had my two shots , But if you asked me would I have preferred not to , the answer would be yes, I decided to take a pragmatic stance on it , as I could see where it was going

I did not  WANT to get vaccinated either. For me it was a big decision.
I saw it as the best option for me in the face of a pandemic.

We are heading into vaccine passport territory here, And I cant be bothered with the hassle
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Personally, I think if the idea is to kill off the majority of the population they'd have started in the third world countries. We're innoculating a poison - Page 2 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Debating what to make of this guy. Butthead or hero. Hm.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Red Lily wrote:Personally, I think if the idea is to kill off the majority of the population they'd have started in the third world countries.   We're innoculating a poison - Page 2 553500953

Ivermectin is a poison, that is its sole purpose. to kill animals , little ones lol

You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Personally, I think if the idea is to kill off the majority of the population they'd have started in the third world countries.   We're innoculating a poison - Page 2 553500953

Ivermectin is a poison, that is its sole purpose. to kill animals , little ones lol

You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

Well intestinal parasites aren't really animals and you can OD on just about anything lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Well intestinal parasites aren't really animals and you can OD on just about anything lol.

They are animals, as are bees etc

insects are animals too! Both worms and insects are classified under the Kingdom Animalia.

Last edited by vege57 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:

And you could OD on vaccines if not given the correct dose ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:37 am

vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
vege57 wrote:I've had my two shots , But if you asked me would I have preferred not to , the answer would be yes, I decided to take a pragmatic stance on it , as I could see where it was going

We are heading into vaccine passport territory here, And I cant be bothered with the hassle
Yeah, that liberty thing always was just such a ...hassle.
But then, weaklings always did so impress me.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:41 am

I don't necessarily. That's easily enough accomplished...they'll do it to themselves. The bigger problems are those europeans/whites/westerners who aren't so incluned to the idea of depopulation on anyone especially themselves. AND these elites are going to need a work force. Who better than 3rd worlders who would welcome any improvement to where they are now and theoretically would not be much of a problem.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:19 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Then why on gaia did you call out those of us who don't want the jab? (It is not a vaccination). G.F. got hers Saturday 3 of her 4 children or their
spouses wouldn't let her visit. I will not show the above to her, nor to my brother who doesn't want me to visit.

JMWinPR

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next