Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans

5 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans Empty Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:05 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans Empty Re: Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:06 pm

Do ya REALLY think Legend got the pfizer clot shot??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans Empty Re: Big Pfizer turning to HOllywood to push their poison shots to regular americans

Post by Crusader Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:14 pm

I hope it's obvious to most of the public that Hollywood celebrities are no smarter than us and many are blithering idiots.

As an example, I've always liked some of the stances that Tom Sellick would take, but I wouldn't consider a reverse mortgage just because Tom say's they are smart. Those are for people with no children to pass an inheritance to or receive help from when they die.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:56 pm

I hate hollywood and entertainers such as Legend and his semi beautiful wife.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:25 pm

I hate Hollydeadwood.

I don't even know who this shine boy IS.  You mention his wife is beautiful...let me guess, a blonde white cheerleader type.  

A mud-hen, slumming.

That's fine.  What's coming, is going to be crushing to me; but LETHAL to them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:30 am

Conspiracy nonsense

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:23 pm

I'm 100% in favor of Hollywood celebs getting COVID boosters and showing the world how "safe and effective" they really are.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down