Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Guess What. Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN

4 posters

Go down

Well Guess What.  Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN Empty Well Guess What. Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:01 am

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/100-200-members-of-congress-treated-with-ivermectin/

So much for laughing at the horse medicine. Medical field knows what works...and they get it. WE DON"T.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Well Guess What.  Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN Empty Re: Well Guess What. Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN

Post by jirqoadai Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:32 am

thats nice. as most wear a colostomy bag anyway.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Well Guess What.  Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN Empty Re: Well Guess What. Our congressmen are getting treated with IVERMECTIN

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:38 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/100-200-members-of-congress-treated-with-ivermectin/

So much for laughing at the horse medicine.    Medical field knows what works...and they get it.  WE DON"T.  

I am SO GD tired of this limitless corruption.

We CAN NOT get it. Medicine that works, is denied us.

I guess SOME hospitals are able to treat with antibody therapies. Of course the FDA is now allocating who may and may not have it, so Red States are going to be frozen out.

Medicine has become, not only political, but a deadly, lethal political tool of the Power Elites.

Now, I'm in the VA. Means I'm on the bottom of the scrotum pole - DoJ is labeling me a Domestic Terrorist; I have a lot of hoops to go through just to get authorization for admission.

Government all the way. What does Government want? Fauci's Remdesivir and a ventilator. Give me the Remdesivir until my kidneys fail and then I drown of pooling fluid in my lungs, while that damn ventilator tears tissue.

This just enrages me. Something SO SIMPLE to treat, and instead, they have to make it as lethal as they possibly can. For all but the Important People.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:02 pm

I doubt the claim 100 - 200
I agree with this article

Liz Joy, a Republican congressional candidate, said Friday two of her family members used an unproven coronavirus treatment called ivermectin to help their COVID-19 symptoms and is recommending on social media that others consider using the medication.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved or authorized the drug ivermectin for use in people or animals to treat COVID-19. The National Institutes of Health also has determined there are insufficient data to recommend ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Clinical trials are ongoing.

Ivermectin is used in humans to treat some parasites and is common in veterinary medicine for conditions like heartworm disease.

The drug has received significant attention on social media and in conservative media as a treatment for COVID-19, making the drug hard for veterinarians to get and leading some Americans to poison themselves with large doses.

A recent study cited by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found ivermectin prescriptions have increased 24-fold over the pre-pandemic baseline. Also, this year, U.S. poison control centers have reported three times the number of calls regarding ivermectin exposures in humans.

Joy, who is running to represent the Capital Region in Congress, said her family member who tested positive for the coronavirus took ivermectin — prescribed by a provider — and was feeling better soon after. She said another relative who lived with the coronavirus patient took the drug for "preventative" reasons, too. Joy declined to name her relatives or the doctor who prescribed the drug.

Joy is not vaccinated for COVID-19, she said, and has protested against vaccine and mask mandates. But she said she'd take ivermectin with the recommendation of a health care provider.

She claimed the FDA, CDC and NIH have been ignoring studies of ivermectin uses because, "I personally think a lot of this has to do with money.” She said providers who want to prescribe it have been "censored, silenced and shamed."

The U.S. has approved one antiviral drug, remdesivir, for treating COVID-19, and allowed emergency use of three antibody therapies that help the immune system fight the virus. All the drugs have to given by IV or injection in health care settings. Drug-maker Merck said it will soon ask health officials authorization of an anti-viral drug its studied with promising results.

https://www.timesunion.com/capitol/article/Congressional-candidate-says-family-treated-16502577.php

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:44 am

Don't use remdesiver. Now that i look back on it i believe the medicals pushed remdesivir by making it UNavailable. It does nothing.

Ivermectin. Not approved for human consumption heh? then how come they give it to african children for parasitic infections? you can no longer trust the medical field. It is politicized just like the left has politicized everything else in this country. They will destroy us all in their quest to have THEIR way.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:45 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Don't use remdesiver.   Now that i look back on it i believe the medicals pushed remdesivir by making it UNavailable. It does nothing.

Ivermectin.  Not approved for human consumption heh?   then how come they give it to african children for parasitic infections?   you can no longer trust the medical field.  It is politicized just like the left has politicized everything else in this country.  They will destroy us all in their quest to have THEIR way.

Oh, ok.
I thought Ivermectin WAS ok for human consumption, just not recommended for this disease.
Either way, it should be allowed for 'wide spread experimental' purposes.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down