Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites?

+11
Red Lily
EvilCat Breath
miketx
vege57
2cent
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
15 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites? - Page 9 Empty Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites?

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 am

jirqoadai wrote:calling President Trump, " Trump " is a dishonor to the United States of America. clean your headgear.

THIS Is correct. I never refer to the President as anything other than President Trump. Now i might on rare occasions get forgetful momentarily in the heat of the moment.

Illegitimate presidents are another matter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites? - Page 9 Empty Re: Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites?

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:49 am

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:guys.  come on.    I can't tell you the things that have been said about me online.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That's 'cuz we say it behind your back.  Twisted Evil

LOLOL I often am amazed at finding out people hate me. LOLOL I don't consider myself that important or dangerous enough. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:guys.  come on.    I can't tell you the things that have been said about me online.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That's 'cuz we say it behind your back.  Twisted Evil

LOLOL     I often am amazed at finding out people hate me. LOLOL  I don't consider myself that important or dangerous enough.  LOLOL
LOL.  Anybody tried talking trash 'boutchu, we'd be havin' a meetin' at the (not so) Okay Corral.   Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites? - Page 9 3421922505

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:calling President Trump, " Trump " is a dishonor to the United States of America. clean your headgear.

THIS Is correct. I never refer to the President as anything other than President Trump.  Now i might on rare occasions get forgetful momentarily in the heat of the moment.

Illegitimate presidents are another matter.

I just refer to the current resident of the White House as Biden's teleprompter.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, 2cent and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm

He's Sniffy Gropenfuhrer to me.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:He's Sniffy Gropenfuhrer to me.
Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites? - Page 9 3149697683 Can You Be Friends With Your Political Opposites? - Page 9 3187452777
+ 2 interwebz

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:05 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Let me make something perfectly clear.

Personal Messages are not to be shared or posted on the open board in any fashion!!!

The are private and exist for a reason.

If there is a problem, complaint, or concern, they are to be forwarded to moderation for consideration and evaluation.

When some one  wants to use a Pm to call me a faggot cocksucker, I'll share it... lol

When you send an abusive or threatening pm, use lose your rite to privacy ..
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:45 am

Since I'm a conservative I can be friends with my political opposites. In the event the subject of politics occurs I have a keg to stand on and my opposites lack one
Cotton
Cotton

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:48 am

strange. how can being freindly with one who threatens to rape a bedridden 90+ year old woman, be judged to be politicaly fair?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9