Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval

4 posters

Go down

Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval Empty Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:13 pm

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/09/14/my-daughter-was-vaccinated-without-consent-police-wouldnt-bring-charges-i-was-sent-for-mental-evaluation-video/

I know what i'd do.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval Empty Re: Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval

Post by 2cent Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:32 pm

I'd be livid, too, but please....
 the experimental gene therapy shot, which has killed and injured hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people around the world?
And, "possibly a death shot?"  Seriously?

Still, I dare say I hope that chickie poo is no longer the ex-husband's g.f.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval Empty Re: Woman's daughter given shot without parental permission, police would do nothing, mother sent for mental eval

Post by Abby08 Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:57 pm

2cent wrote:I'd be livid, too, but please....
 the experimental gene therapy shot, which has killed and injured hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people around the world?

Isn't it, "possibly a death shot?" People HAVE died from it.
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:48 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/09/14/my-daughter-was-vaccinated-without-consent-police-wouldnt-bring-charges-i-was-sent-for-mental-evaluation-video/

I know what i'd do.

Give the woman a medal, she may very well have saved her daughters life,,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:46 am

Abby08 wrote:
2cent wrote:I'd be livid, too, but please....

Isn't it, "possibly a death shot?"  People  HAVE  died from it.
Anyone who dared give my child ANY kind of non-emergency medical treatment w/o my permission would be, by least, in court.  (And would be the least of his/her worries.)  

But c'mon... You wouldn't say that whole article is a tad over the top?  

Hint:  When seeking sympathy, it's best to set the extremes aside.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down