Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission

5 posters

Go down

'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission Empty 'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:42 pm

and now more stuff is coming to light.  She isn't his mom, she is his friend's mom and at her home.  AND she is not just 'mom', she is also a SCIENCE TEACHER.     His parents didn't want him to have the vaxx.  She does it anyway and not only gives him a vaxx, she is not a nurse, how did she get the vaxx, what training has she had, she gave him J&J brand whih is not approved for those under 18 and he is under 18.  

IF as the article says, he wanted it and was looking for a way to get it without parental approval then why did he go right home and tell parents.  Who does this woman think she is.   Did she really think she would not face legal consequences...still to be determined but she is being arraigned on Jan 21. I hope she is very anxious.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/01/04/woman-who-vaccinated-teen-in-her-home-was-a-teacher-n439092
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission Empty Re: 'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission

Post by JMWinPR Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:27 pm

Welllll at least she din't bed him

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission Empty Re: 'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:47 am

That would be some fairly serious charges headed her way I think.

............ Laura Russo, 54, who is not a doctor or authorised to administer vaccines, ...........

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/teacher-laura-russo-arrested-for-allegedly-vaccinating-teen/news-story/277252790792d8f2a08e8a0723390983

Totally aside from the fact Laura did not check with the 17 year olds parents.
I've looked after/coached other people kids and it's a different scenario.
I ALWAYS check with the parents even if I know the answer.
You check and do what they say. It is their decision.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:18 am

JMWinPR wrote:Welllll at least she din't bed him
That would be him, giving her an "injection". 'MOM' gives teen a covid injection in HER HOME without parental permission 773625082

Red Lily, 2cent, JMWinPR and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:31 am

Well we really don't know that fer sher now do we. 😉
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

Well we really don't know that fer sher now do we.  😉  

Oh good lord, I've even managed to corrupt your script. Talk about unintended consequences. But it shore am funny.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 am

Democrats are pushing for minors to get an abortion without parental consent in all 50 states so I can't say I'm surprised by Democrats wanting to give the "vaccine" to minors without parental consent.

Hitler Youth may be replaced by Young Democrats?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down