Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings

2 posters

Go down

Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings Empty Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:15 pm

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Lily, Jen, Brat and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings Empty Re: Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings

Post by Jen Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:29 pm

I make a great bean soup - with the ingredients she uses, but I've never pureed it at the end or added masa dumplings. I made some notes (on what to buy for the dumplings) and next time I make bean soup, I still might not do the puree part, but I will add the dumplings. I love a good pinto bean soup. We had it last week and both hubs and I look forward to having it often. Thanks.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings Empty Re: Pinto Bean Soup With Masa Dumplings

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Jen wrote:I make a great bean soup - with the ingredients she uses, but I've never pureed it at the end or added masa dumplings.  I made some notes (on what to buy for the dumplings) and next time I make bean soup, I still might not do the puree part, but I will add the dumplings.  I love a good pinto bean soup. We had it last week and both hubs and I look forward to having it often. Thanks.
You're welcome. I love pintos as they are so versatile.  
I've watched Pati's Mexican Kitchen on PBS/Create for many years.

Jen, Brat and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down