Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unvaccinated deaths

+7
Thom Paine
Red Lily
Abby08
vege57
Calypso Jones
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
11 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 Empty Re: Unvaccinated deaths

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Compare the situation in Israel with that in Oklahoma, whose weekly epidemiology and surveillance report gives an admirably thorough breakdown of the state of the pandemic. In Oklahoma, nearly 25 percent of people over 65 are not fully vaccinated, a far higher proportion than in Israel. That means there’s a huge reservoir of Oklahomans who enjoy neither the protection of youth nor mRNA technology. And that results in a lot of hospitalization in unvaccinated people. So in Oklahoma, fewer than 1 in 10 people hospitalized with covid-19 are vaccinated. That makes the vaccine look better at a glance than the statistics from Israel. But from the standpoint of public health, you’d still rather be in Tel Aviv than Tulsa.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/08/31/covid-israel-hospitalization-rates-simpsons-paradox/

vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 pm

vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:no it is not.     You don't know what you've done.  Hell...the people that produced this stuff and advised you do not know what they've done.
 Well...actually they do but they don't if you get my drift.  

They've made this stuff out of ingredients that seem not to be treating the problem.  If it were they would not be asking you to take a booster in six months.   They would not be proposing pills that you must take 2X a day after the vaxxine.  The red cross would be okay with your blood.  But they're not.  Many potential hospital patients are not okay with tainted blood.  Israel the most vaxxed country in the world would not be having 10 thou new cases a day...in the vaxxed.  

Now come on..  you are an intelligent guy.    Doesn't any of this concern  you just a wee bit?

oh well.
Time will tell.    I hope it is not deadly.   But we won't know for awhile, will we.

A lot of what you pose there is gobbledygook and half truths  , I have no interest in trying to change your mind in these maters.. santa

You shouldn't be trying to change her or, anyone else's mind. ......you should just be taking care of yourself and, nevermind what others do/believe.
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:07 pm

I believe that of all. There's a lot of misinformation out there based on figures taken out of context on both sides.

It's an individual choice imo and should stay that way.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Abby08 wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:no it is not.     You don't know what you've done.  Hell...the people that produced this stuff and advised you do not know what they've done.
 Well...actually they do but they don't if you get my drift.  

They've made this stuff out of ingredients that seem not to be treating the problem.  If it were they would not be asking you to take a booster in six months.   They would not be proposing pills that you must take 2X a day after the vaxxine.  The red cross would be okay with your blood.  But they're not.  Many potential hospital patients are not okay with tainted blood.  Israel the most vaxxed country in the world would not be having 10 thou new cases a day...in the vaxxed.  

Now come on..  you are an intelligent guy.    Doesn't any of this concern  you just a wee bit?

oh well.
Time will tell.    I hope it is not deadly.   But we won't know for awhile, will we.

A lot of what you pose there is gobbledygook and half truths  , I have no interest in trying to change your mind in these maters.. santa

You shouldn't be trying to change her or, anyone else's mind. ......you should just be taking care of yourself and, nevermind what others do/believe.

lol, that aint the way it works sweetheart..
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Red Lily wrote:I believe that of all.   There's a lot of misinformation out there based on figures taken out of context on both sides.

I dont see a time when they will force the vaccine on people, there may just be some restriction of movement placed on the un-vaccinated,, Thats what personal choice is all about,,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:22 pm

well....i'll be watching.   Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 293021872 Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 4050245600

be sure to check in every day. Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 3029578159 Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 720579256 Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 3790581089
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:25 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/we-have-seen-a-25-increase-in-deaths-of-people-who-are-double-vaccinated/

ya know...as old as our congressjerks are...if they really had the vaxx...shouldn't they be keeling over? they look fit as fiddles. B12 shots will do that to ya.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:33 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I believe that of all.   There's a lot of misinformation out there based on figures taken out of context on both sides.

I dont see a time when they will force the vaccine on people, there may just be some restriction of movement placed on the un-vaccinated,, Thats what personal choice is all about,,

No it's not.  Making it so the unvaccinated cannot go to work, have family in their home, go to a restaurant, have a drink, go shopping, travel etc is not giving people freedom of choice. How can you possibly say that "no jab no job" is giving someone freedom of choice?

Get the vaxx if you are vulnerable, old, have underlying health conditions or just think it's right for you but don't pose restrictions on others.  If you're vaxxed you believe in it and therefore should be safe.  People with antibodies should definitely not be forced into vaccination.   That's just plain stupid.

I've been digging deep and reading a lot about both sides of the argument.  I avoid the hyped up sensationalism which takes off like a runaway train on both sides and try to get to the unbiased figures.  

If I do decide to get the vaxx (so I'm not made a prisoner in my own home) the only thing I know for sure is that I won't be preaching to others about what they should or should not do and I sure as Hell won't be backing up for boosters.

Oh and we should ALL be tested for antibodies before being jabbed.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:54 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/cdc-the-unvaccinated-should-not-travel-over-labor-day-holiday/

Fauci and Walensky say that the unvaxxed undead must not travel over the labor day holiday.

yeah. i'll be sure to stay home. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 pm

some of you will come around. Unvaccinated deaths - Page 2 3794242167
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content