Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird

+2
Crusader
Calypso Jones
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird Empty Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:19 pm

She got the covid.  I bet she gets tested on a weekly basis hoping she gets it so she can complain.    She got a bad cold and she wants us all to worry she might die any minute now.

https://thelibertydaily.com/fully-vaccinated-melissa-joan-hart-blames-her-kids-and-lack-of-mask-mandates-at-school-for-her-breakthrough-case/

whatever makes you happy, stupid. drop dead dear.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird Empty Re: Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird

Post by Crusader Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:39 pm

There sure are a lot of "break through" cases of covid.

I never complained about my son when he brought covid to my house. I never blamed anybody. Looking back, it has worked out pretty well. I've been averaging 60+ hours/week since the quarantine and I haven't worried about getting covid again since. I still have the antibodies 13 months later.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird Empty Re: Melissa Joan Hart. I don't even know who she is...other than HOllyweird

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:40 pm

It's pretty rough to blame your kids. That puts a lot of guilt on to them because they, and all their friends, will know she did that. What a *****!

No kid is going to keep a mask on their face all day at school anyway no matter what they mandate.

Disgusting creature whoever she is.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:52 am

I remember her from Sabrina the teenage witch, I think the mechanical cat Salem was the smartest of the cast.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:02 am

Ahh that's who she is thank you. She was a real motor mouth in that show and very irritating.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:08 am

Save Our Salem!!

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:29 am

Taiwan Liposome has a cure. but politacally they dont want to fix this, but wish to retain this so they dont loose any control. say hello to Animal Farm. where the pigs rule.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:47 am

Crusader wrote:There sure are a lot of "break through" cases of covid.

I never complained about my son when he brought covid to my house.  I never blamed anybody.  Looking back, it has worked out pretty well.  I've been averaging 60+ hours/week since the quarantine and I haven't worried about getting covid again since.  I still have the antibodies 13 months later.

Good on you.
Your son did not intend that. It was not due to neglect.
It just happened.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down