Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacks on msnbc agree: white people dont get their way they turn violent

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Blacks on msnbc agree:  white people dont get their way they turn violent Empty Blacks on msnbc agree: white people dont get their way they turn violent

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:20 am

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2022/09/17/blacks-agree-msnbc-white-people-turn-violent-when-they-dont

Elie Mystel says:   The cause of the problem, of course, is Trump himself and his MAGA acolytes themselves, and the people who are willing to do the violence in Trump's name. Again, I'm not, I guess I want to say that I'm not surprised that he's threatening this because, A, he's literally done it before. And B, this is literally what conservative white folks do when they don't get their way. They turn violent . . . White people turn violent when they don't politically get their way. All the damn time in this country. It's what they do!"

Of course, there are examples of white people turning violent. The most recent example being January 6th itself, in which the rioters were predominantly white.

But singling out whites is a very one-sided view of history.

To illustrate, let's compare and contrast the historical situation in Los Angeles.

In 1992, when the LAPD officers who beat Rodney King were acquitted, much of LA was burned and looted.

Three years later, when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman...crickets.

And in recent times, there's the glaring example of the widespread violent riots following the murder of George Floyd.

We could catalog many other such examples. But the bottom line is that violence is not the answer. And neither is the distortion of history by leftists like Mystal and Cross.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Blacks on msnbc agree:  white people dont get their way they turn violent Empty Re: Blacks on msnbc agree: white people dont get their way they turn violent

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:31 am

In my opinion Trump should never have even said that as it just gives his haters continual ammunition, which I think is stupid.

I wish he'd learn how to hit the off switch sometimes and leave comments like "there will be big problems if I/he is indicted" to be voiced by others.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down