Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hollywood slebs admit to not bathing their kids

+3
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
7 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hollywood slebs admit to not bathing their kids - Page 2 Empty Re: hollywood slebs admit to not bathing their kids

Post by Red Lily Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 pm

vege57 wrote:I cant recall the last time I took a bath, I shower around 10 times a week,,

It's a waste of time and water and if you've been active and sweaty all you get to do is sit around in the dirty stinky water which stays on your skin and your towel Lol.

Then dunk your head in that dirty stinky water and your hair's washed? Peeeewww!

Red Lily
Red Lily

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

hollywood slebs admit to not bathing their kids - Page 2 Empty Re: hollywood slebs admit to not bathing their kids

Post by Daily Bread Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:45 pm

When the time comes ,the bloodhounds won't have a problem finding them .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:40 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:I cant recall the last time I took a bath, I shower around 10 times a week,,

It's a waste of time and water and if you've been active and sweaty all you get to do is sit around in the dirty stinky water which stays on your skin and your towel  Lol.

Then dunk your head in that dirty stinky water and your hair's washed?  Peeeewww!

I once heard someone describe taking a bath as.......sitting in a tepid pool of your own filth.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:44 pm

They're nice as an occasional luxury with a drink but not as a daily means of cleaning yourself. I like my shower Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:48 pm

The parents don't bathe either. Mila Kunis and, Ashton? They only bathe once a week, too.

Have you seen the Doritos commercial with them? She looks like hell! Death warmed over, would be a good description.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:49 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

It's a waste of time and water and if you've been active and sweaty all you get to do is sit around in the dirty stinky water which stays on your skin and your towel  Lol.

Then dunk your head in that dirty stinky water and your hair's washed?  Peeeewww!

I once heard someone describe taking a bath as.......sitting in a tepid pool of your own filth.
You have to have a scalding hot, relaxing, bubble bath with your man .

Bubbles are required to play the "up periscope " game.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Abby08 wrote: The parents don't bathe either. Mila Kunis and, Ashton?  They only bathe once a week, too.

Have you seen the Doritos commercial with them? She looks like hell! Death warmed over,  would be a good  description.

I haven't seen her for awhile but he always looked kinda grubby to me.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:53 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Abby08 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Bubbles are required to play the "up periscope "  game.

A glass or Champagne or a Margarita as well. Warm though, not scalding hot lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 pm

Abby08 wrote: The parents don't bathe either. Mila Kunis and, Ashton?  They only bathe once a week, too.

Have you seen the Doritos commercial with them? She looks like hell! Death warmed over,  would be a good  description.

I read once where lots of these slebs have never washed their jeans.
And many don't wear underwear.

Poo-yie! Dats some aged crotch funk fermenting in there.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:59 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Abby08 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Bubbles are required to play the "up periscope "  game.

A glass or Champagne or a Margarita as well.   Warm though, not scalding hot lol.
My bad. I'm always thinking about crawfish and shrimp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next