Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not eat chi-com food products.

+5
HawkTheSlayer
JMWinPR
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Lummy
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do not eat chi-com food products. - Page 3 Empty Re: Do not eat chi-com food products.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Lummy wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

No Lummy. The quote refers to CJs reference to Smithfield.

Ah gee, I'm just sour grapes, I guess. What's the best I can hope for here?

Why should I care? There's something in it for me, but I can't quite see what it is. Now that's a formula that can't possibly fail. I know, you'll be my phone friend!
Do not eat chi-com food products. - Page 3 2812882407

Huh? I was just referring to the Smithfield part of the post.
No worries.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Do not eat chi-com food products. - Page 3 Empty Re: Do not eat chi-com food products.

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:54 pm

Lummy wrote:

Chicoms own General Electric? Wow. Know why? Because we didn't get into a shooting war with the chicoms when GE was fraternizing with them. See how that works? No? Corporate leaders can't be expected to be patriotic, and they don't give a shit about anything but making money for themselves, and a lot of it. Completely innocent.

So that's what Hillary was intimating in her support for GE during her election failure.

They're fools.

Fools are always part of any society. The change is, we now EDUCATE (credential) these fools at koledge; and give them responsible posts.

Fools and the craven are in all history. Benedict Arnold sold out a military fort to the Brits. Judas Iscariot sold out Jesus for thirty silver coins.

This is just more. When a society gets sloppy and forgets its values, forgets how to be vigilant, fools move in and do exactly this sort of thing.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:22 pm

Post from another thread.

YOU CAN'T TRUST "ORGANIC" FOODS FROM CHINA.
I don't trust expensive, organic food period.
Fertilizing with sprayed shit leaves a little to be desired for me.

People, never buy Chinese Crawfish tails unless they are Bernards Brand. Really, don't buy that shit at all! Buy American!

Here's a little lesson hawk learned from last month.

It's rare I buy any Chinese food( except those skinless mandarin oranges in the can) but I've had good success with Bernards Brand, Chinese Crawfish tails. They never go on sale anymore and are only about a dollar or 2 cheaper than fresh or frozen Louisiana tail meat. So i buy Louisiana tail meat.

Lately, I've been seeing this Boudreaux's Chinese Crawfish tail meat on sale at numerous stores. Anywhere from $5.99-$9.99. It's a Chinese import outfit out of Westwego,La. On the west bank of the Mississippi river across from NOLA.

I saw some on sale for $4.99/12oz pack. I bought 4. Naturally, they come frozen.
I made a roux from scratch, sauteed the onions, etc., and smothered down some potatoes and expensive, real Andouille until it was done. One of the best tasting and most fragrant meals I've cooked in a while.

You know how you go to a real expensive restaurant and you smell that roux and onions cooking when you're out in the parking lot? Well dat kind of good.

All that was left was to put the crawfish tails in at the end and let them cook on simmer about ten minutes.

Now people that know me, know I know my crawfish. That's why God punished me because I should know better.

I opened the bags and my god they stunk so damn bad! Now Chinese Crawfish always have a stronger smell but this was bad. I thought, well they should be alright after they cook. Wrong!

I dumped them into the pot and almost almost all of it was "straight tails". This means they were already dead when they were boiled. A live crawfish will always curl up at a boil when they are cooking.
Everyone knows you don't eat a straight tail crawfish on the table. It was a dead one. And it will taste nasty. Well the same holds true for the meat inside the tail.

It was too late. I fucked up a good and expensive meal, too. I dumped the second pack in same thing. Straight tails.

I tried to cook the Fonk out to no avail, and a coonass will eat almost anything.
It was nasty and stunk but I was working my way through a bowl when something caught my eye in the bowl.

I was eating standing up by the sink, thank God. I took "it" out and put it on a paper towel and continued to eat while looking at dat thing.

Finally, I took my spoon and kind of laid it out. It was a black and white leech!!!

Immediately as my brain processed that, i launched a vomitation in the sink worthy of Team America:World Police!

I was pissed off big time. I threw the pot of food in back of my yard and threw the other two packs in the garbage can.
Never buy Boudreaux's Brand crawfish tails!!

There are no Chinese Cajuns!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm

that freight company im part of, they merged with a company that made 14 chink loans, and should they be able to recover just a tenth of it with interest, theyll be singing all the way to the bank. ( $72,577,308 owed with int. )
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina73 Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm

Best to stay away from anything from China. Your funding the country that wants to make the USA number 2.

Carolina73
Carolina73

Back to top Go down

Post by miketx Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:36 am

Now they tell me. I just ate a big bowl of wuhan-fu bat salad.
miketx
miketx

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:51 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Post from another thread.

YOU CAN'T TRUST "ORGANIC" FOODS FROM CHINA.
I don't trust expensive, organic food period.
Fertilizing with sprayed shit leaves a little to be desired for me.

People, never buy Chinese Crawfish tails unless they are Bernards Brand. Really, don't buy that shit at all! Buy American!

Here's a little lesson hawk learned from last month.

It's rare I buy any Chinese food( except those skinless mandarin oranges in the can)  but I've had good success with Bernards Brand, Chinese Crawfish tails. They never go on sale anymore and are only about a dollar or 2 cheaper than fresh or frozen Louisiana tail meat. So i buy Louisiana tail meat.

Lately, I've been seeing this Boudreaux's Chinese Crawfish tail meat on sale at numerous stores. Anywhere from $5.99-$9.99. It's a Chinese import outfit out of Westwego,La. On the west bank of the Mississippi river across from NOLA.

I saw some on sale for $4.99/12oz pack. I bought 4. Naturally, they come frozen.
I made a roux from scratch, sauteed the onions, etc., and smothered down some potatoes and expensive, real Andouille until it was done. One of the best tasting and most fragrant meals I've cooked in a while.

You know how you go to a real expensive restaurant and you smell that roux and onions cooking when you're out in the parking lot?  Well dat kind of good.

All that was left was to put the crawfish tails in at the end and let them cook on simmer about ten minutes.

Now people that know me, know I know my crawfish. That's why God punished me because I should know better.

I opened the bags and my god they stunk so damn bad! Now Chinese Crawfish always have a stronger smell but this was bad. I thought, well they should be alright after they cook. Wrong!

I dumped them into the pot and almost almost all of it was "straight tails". This means they were already dead when they were boiled. A live crawfish will always curl up at a boil when they are cooking.
Everyone knows you don't eat a straight tail crawfish on the table. It was a dead one. And it will taste nasty. Well the same holds true for the meat inside the tail.

It was too late. I fucked up a good and expensive meal, too. I dumped the second pack in same thing. Straight tails.

I tried to cook the Fonk out to no avail, and a coonass will eat almost anything.
It was nasty and stunk but I was working my way through a bowl when something caught my eye in the bowl.

I was eating standing up by the sink, thank God. I took "it" out and put it on a paper towel and continued to eat while looking at dat thing.

Finally, I took my spoon and kind of laid it out. It was a black and white leech!!!

Immediately as my brain processed that,  i launched a vomitation in the sink worthy of Team America:World Police!

I was pissed off big time. I threw the pot of food in back of my yard and threw the other two packs in the garbage can.
Never buy Boudreaux's Brand crawfish tails!!

There are no Chinese Cajuns!

OMG that's horrid! I hate leeches! They seem to love me though.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3