Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question, who got hit

+4
HawkTheSlayer
vege57
Calypso Jones
JMWinPR
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question, who got hit - Page 2 Empty Re: Question, who got hit

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:44 am

Leon Xiv wrote:Usually you might encounter these types of scammers on pastebin type sites, I understand that these scammers are Iranian hackers.

Jesus Leon, Pardon the pun, do you live in a cave mate, This sort of shit is everywhere, just don't click on it, problem solved
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:02 am

vege57 wrote:
Leon Xiv wrote:Usually you might encounter these types of scammers on pastebin type sites, I understand that these scammers are Iranian hackers.

Jesus Leon, Pardon the pun, do you live in a cave mate, This sort of shit is everywhere, just don't click on it, problem solved

Hurr hurr fucking hurr I traced back the IP of the server that sent the spam, whether it was done via a chain of proxies I cant say either way. Just dont click on what? Stop making up shit to fill your 'story'

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:33 am

Leon Xiv wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Hurr hurr fucking hurr I traced back the IP of the server that sent the spam, whether it was done via a chain of proxies I cant say either way. Just dont click on what? Stop making up shit to fill your 'story'

""I traced back the IP of the server that sent the spam,""

And what or whos server was it ?
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:43 am

I know an obsessed stalking someone I'd like to send a little present through the web to but I'd probably just end up frying my own computer.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:26 am

lol Red, I wonder whom that might be ?
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 am

vege57 wrote:lol Red, I wonder whom that might be ?

LOL

Every time I go there I have 30 notifications where he quotes every post I've ever made.  It's become untenable.   He thinks he's "cooking me slowly" and is now just "working on the gravy."   The only thing cooked is his brain and the gravy is what swills around in his stalking head.

I'd even consider paying someone to fry his only access to the real world.   Question, who got hit - Page 2 773625082
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:02 am

I'll try to answer off hand the spam originator, but it was about 4 years ago so anyway....
You will find that a lot of spammers will use their own machine as a server of sorts. If you get a spam email you can right click>view source and you will see the coding involved. What you are looking for is the IP address 127.0.0.1 (a loopback address), which will be the originator in a spam batch. Check if any other email addresses are in the CC and BCC fields (usually put down as "undisclosed recipients").
But apart from checking it out of interest there really isnt anything you can do about it, you might notify the spamhaus website but then again the spammer might have hooked onto the web via a public wi-fi spot.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:56 pm

Oh I've had texts and emails from questionable sources but, they get immediately deleted, never answered and never read. I have never received an email from myself.

I keep my time on the Internet quite low and have no logins. I won't even bank or pay bills on line because there are so many scams, cons and thieves.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2