Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia - Eating Its Own

+4
HawkTheSlayer
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Virginia - Eating Its Own  - Page 3 Empty Re: Virginia - Eating Its Own

Post by 2cent Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:51 am

Red Lily wrote:This attempting to erase history and then re-write it is something only a damaged leftist brain could come up with and think is a good idea.   We need to embrace the past and learn from it not hide it and then teach our kids a new version of it written by fanciful loons.

Destroying statues and history makes me really mad.  Evil or Very Mad
 dI hope they are preserving these statues somewhere safe.
Me, too.  'Cuz I think we need to ride into town, and put 'em right back up.

When this news hit, I became utterly despondent.  It was crushing.  My husband can't seem to - and I can't seem to get him to - understand WHY this is all so very important, and WHY Virginia is where we should be right now.  
That I explain that our history is the very definition of who we are as a nation, and without it, we don't HAVE a nation - doesn't move him a hair's breath.

As long as I've known Mr. 2 he's had zero appreciation for any kind of history, and I am bereft of the ability to instill any love of it in him.  
If I were a good story teller, that might work, but I lack talent in that dept.

All of which is why I'm so glad to have you guys.  Otherwise, I'd be going it all alone.  You get me through it.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:04 pm

Daily Bread wrote:They remove our history , they forced the price of crude to $60 which will double your car and home heating oil price , they are freeing all the criminals and avoid answering the rising crime yet they have 500 neighbors locked up in solitary for Jan 6th . All this and we keep saying "wait till 2022 and 2024 " . We're  not that starry eyed are we ? This will only be corrected by us on the streets ,taking it to the enemy without holding back . Nothing else can be accepted.
actualy, speaking reletively, with milk at $6.00 a gallon...........oil should be trading at $252 a barrel.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Daily Bread wrote:The streets and woods around that liberal town are full of patriots ! My point is they are allowing this to happen and need to stop it immediately . Find the company that took it down , find the white employees of that company that turned their backs on their "Whiteness" .
Antifa and BLM tried to pull this shit in ultra liberal NY City with our statues , Columbus was the big one and the Marxist mayor DiBlasio quickly backed down . He was threatened by the common citizen because they understand history .
There's no way that the Southern citizens spine is weaker than the minority makeup of New York City .
Its got to stop and those figures of important history have to go back up . That is when we can say we won .
Why not
Yes, why not?  I was rather hoping this'd be the last straw, and we could rev up some good ol' Southren feisty, gather on the square, and hall those puppies right back up ourselves!
Well, seeing as the "patriots" surrounding VA can't muster the need to stand up for themselves and our country, seems it's left up to us to do it FOR them.

Whoever thought Virginny would come to this wretched state of affairs?
2cent
2cent

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:15 pm

I never did...but then i never thought any county in Virginia would be brazen Cheating vote fraudsters. Jefferson, WAshington and the rest are spinning in their graves.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:09 pm

Im finding more and more people waking up every day to what's going on , so maybe the end of this is coming . And yes @2Cent those statues will go back up and it will be over dead democrat bodies .
History is life's story - without it there's nothing to live for .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Abby08 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Im finding more and more people waking up every day to what's going on , so maybe the end of this is coming . And yes @2Cent those statues will go back up and it will be over dead democrat bodies .
History is life's story - without it there's nothing to live for .
Thanks for turning the light at the end of the tunnel back on.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:40 pm

I'm watching prices increase at grocery everytime i go in.

and answer me this. Why do these stores feel compelled to hire what appear to be males....but unnervingly close to femaleness.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:02 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:They remove our history , they forced the price of crude to $60 which will double your car and home heating oil price , they are freeing all the criminals and avoid answering the rising crime yet they have 500 neighbors locked up in solitary for Jan 6th . All this and we keep saying "wait till 2022 and 2024 " . We're  not that starry eyed are we ? This will only be corrected by us on the streets ,taking it to the enemy without holding back . Nothing else can be accepted.
actualy, speaking reletively, with milk at $6.00 a gallon...........oil should be trading at $252 a barrel.
Where is milk $6.00 a gallon? And what does that have to do with the price of tires in Denmark?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:32 pm

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Where is milk $6.00 a gallon? And what does that have to do with the price of tires in Denmark?
i think milk here in houston is $7.50. its 96% water, and costs way less to make than oil does. yes. get ready to pay 250 for oil.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:37 pm

just checked. $3.42 for half gallon on 7/1/21
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content