Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia - Eating Its Own

+4
HawkTheSlayer
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Virginia - Eating Its Own  - Page 2 Empty Re: Virginia - Eating Its Own

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:39 pm

heres something betcha youll didnt know. Zachary Taylors daughter married Jefferson Davis. yeah. these piss ants bit off more than they can chew.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:makes.  me.  sick.

We hear you CJ . I have developed a hate that I never thought I had in me over this and its because of the disrespect they have for History . Whitewashing it and pretending its not there is merely bolstering it and these fools don't realize that the constant jabbing and annoying mosquito bites they give is just making their future shorter and more painful .
We could end this tomorrow and we don't because we're civilised and tolerant - that's going to end and the table will be turned .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:51 pm

We seem to have 2 of this thread so I'm gonna merge them DB. Might make it easier.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:23 am

An update on the further heroic actions taken up by the Charlotte board 20 minutes after they removed history by taking down Lee's statute . Let's not stop now - the citizens are weak and ignorant .
They took down Lewis and Clark while they were there
Virginia - Eating Its Own  - Page 2 Lewis-10

The city of Charlottesville decided to take down a statue featuring explorers Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea.
The city of Charlottesville decided to take down a statue featuring explorers Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea.Alamy Stock Photo
MORE ON:
CHARLOTTESVILLE
Confederate statues removed in Charlottesville — four years after deadly rally
Charlottesville to take down Robert E. Lee statue that was focus of deadly rally
Barack Obama talks race, says ‘siloing’ of media stokes US divisions
What is Antifa and why does Trump want to declare it a terrorist organization?
The city of Charlottesville, Va. followed up its removal of two controversial Confederate statues Saturday with the lightning-fast toppling of a third local landmark: a monumental tribute to explorers Meriwether Lewis, William Clark.
In an emergency meeting called with 20 minutes’ notice, the Charlottesville City Council voted unanimously to cancel another piece of public art targeted by left-wing activists.

“I feel that it should just be melted down,” Rose Ann Abrahamson, a Sacagawea descendant, said during the council meeting, The Daily Progress reported. “I feel that it’s entirely offensive and it should be obliterated.”

Within minutes, a city work crew — the same group that had dismantled equestrian statues of Gens. Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson earlier Saturday — arrived with ropes, a crane, and pry bars to wrench the artwork off the plinth where it had stood on Charlottesville’s West Main Street since 1919.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:26 am

The citizens just sit by and let this happen . These people aren't my countrymen - they are the enemy and need to be treated as enemy .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Abby08, 2cent and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:24 am

Many of the people in town...charlottesville...ARE liberals. TERMINALLY liberals. The Captain's nephew. MAKES ME SICK. When the Captain allegedly had covid this past January, the nephew posted on facebook that 'my uncle whom i love has covid and he has been a covid denier the entire time. He even said that liberals should be shot. THis is going to be bad.' That is mild to what he actually posted. IT was as if he were hoping that his uncle the Captain was going to die from this and nephew would be justified in his belief. I was done with this nephew when he said, trump supporters should be shot..HE SAID IT. NOT the Captain. And he said it early on in the Trump Presidency. LIke all leftists, he has a short memory span and he is a liar. The rest of the family are trump supporters, not him and his UVA employed wife. naturally.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:47 am

The streets and woods around that liberal town are full of patriots ! My point is they are allowing this to happen and need to stop it immediately . Find the company that took it down , find the white employees of that company that turned their backs on their "Whiteness" .
Antifa and BLM tried to pull this shit in ultra liberal NY City with our statues , Columbus was the big one and the Marxist mayor DiBlasio quickly backed down . He was threatened by the common citizen because they understand history .
There's no way that the Southern citizens spine is weaker than the minority makeup of New York City .
Its got to stop and those figures of important history have to go back up . That is when we can say we won .
Why not
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:02 am

Boycott everything Charlottesville.
Stop there for nothing.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:12 am

They need to know why they are being boycotted.   How could this be done?   They're too stupid to figure it out on their own and they need to understand their actions have consequences. They think they can get away with anything they like.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am

They remove our history , they forced the price of crude to $60 which will double your car and home heating oil price , they are freeing all the criminals and avoid answering the rising crime yet they have 500 neighbors locked up in solitary for Jan 6th . All this and we keep saying "wait till 2022 and 2024 " . We're not that starry eyed are we ? This will only be corrected by us on the streets ,taking it to the enemy without holding back . Nothing else can be accepted.
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next