Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

+3
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:49 am

One leap and she was on his back.  Hollywood style.  I would never have guessed anyone could do that.    It surprised him...it surprised me.  In one move he threw her off, not with great effort.   of course she fell in the drive.  AT MY HOME.  Remember...she attacked first.    She was a former girlfriend and she was angry at him.  I think he may have broken up with her.  

I helped her up.  Asked her if she was okay and then she left in her car.   she was walking and could drive, no blood, no wounds, no bruises...maybe on her butt but i doubt that too.   She was an okay person but a little unusual. Haven't seen her since to my knowledge.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:One leap and she was on his back.  Hollywood style.  I would never have guessed anyone could do that.    It surprised him...it surprised me.  In one move he threw her off, not with great effort.   of course she fell in the drive.  AT MY HOME.  Remember...she attacked first.    She was a former girlfriend and she was angry at him.  I think he may have broken up with her.  

I helped her up.  Asked her if she was okay and then she left in her car.   she was walking and could drive, no blood, no wounds, no bruises...maybe on her butt but i doubt that too.   She was an okay person but a little unusual.  Haven't seen her since to my knowledge.    
Well at least she has sense enough to be embarrassed.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2