Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

+3
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) Empty HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:33 pm

Antifa is currently attacking protesters at the Korean spa in California that allowed a biological male customer to flash their penis at women and girls because of their “gender identity.”

Among those attacked by the militant leftists, so far, include a woman, a journalist, a preacher and a Latino couple.

A video of an outraged woman confronting the staff at Wi Spa in Los Angeles about the naked man walking around in the women’s changing room went viral last week.

“What sexual orientation? I see a d**k! It lets me know he’s a man. … He is not a female!” the woman replied, as the staff told her the person identifies as a woman. “It’s OK for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women — young little girls, underage? … Wi Spa condones that — is that what you’re saying?”

continued:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/happening-now-antifa-attacking-protesters-spa-allowed-customer-flash-penis-little-girls-gender-identity-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) Empty Re: HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:10 am

People who have NO RIGHT to our children, this includes these antifa people, teachers' unions, democrats, trannies/homosexual rights folk, have NO right to our children but they are DESPERATELY fighting to get them.

WE CANNOT let them HAve OUR kids.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) Empty Re: HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO)

Post by Red Lily Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:21 am

I have to wonder why parents take their kids to a spa. I wouldn't. HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:58 am

What you need is three changing rooms, Men's, women's and freaks lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:30 am

a preacher, journalist, woman and two wetbacks enter a bar.........
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:17 am

This stuff is connected to the wi spa protest after people righteously objected to penis loaded trannies walking about in the women's section.

this is all the same protest: The protest at wi spa the counter protest, the attempted beat up of the rooftop korean and the hispanic gangbanger.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:09 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This stuff is connected to the wi spa protest after people righteously objected to penis loaded trannies walking about in the women's section.  

this is all the same protest:    The protest at wi spa the counter protest, the attempted beat up of the rooftop korean and the hispanic gangbanger.  

This guy is ON THE MONEY all the way... I've always told men (and women too) if a girl/woman tries to attack you, for no reason except maybe defending herself, you have every right to kick, hit, slap back, AS HARD AS YOU WANT. Woman should NEVER get the idea they can assault someone and get by with it unscathed... If you're going to dish it out, be prepared for retaliation.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:32 am

This woman jumped my son one day...i was there and saw it. She actually jumped ON HIM. he's over 6 ft, she was a little over 5 5'3 tops maybe. I've never seen anything like it. One move and she was on him. He pushed her off and she fell in the driveway. I went to her to make sure she was okay. She got a lawyer and had her lawyer call me...maybe to frighten me...i don't know what. I said, 'yes, you go right ahead...i was there and i'll be happy to say in court what i saw'. Oddly enough...that was it. Never heard another thing out of it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This woman jumped my son one day...i was there and saw it.  She actually jumped ON HIM.   he's over 6 ft, she was a little over 5 5'3 tops maybe.   I've never seen anything like it.  One move and she was on him.  He pushed her off and she fell in the driveway.  I went to her to make sure she was okay.     She got a lawyer and had her lawyer call me...maybe to frighten me...i don't know what.    I said, 'yes, you go right ahead...i was there and i'll be happy to say in court what i saw'.   Oddly enough...that was it.  Never heard another thing out of it.

YOU GO GIRL!
HAPPENING NOW: Antifa Attacks Protesters at Spa That Allowed Customer to Flash Penis at Little Girls Because of His ‘Gender Identity’ (VIDEO) Stickton_thumbs_up_jump_md_wm_v2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:45 am

Was your son okay?

Oh, that's right ... he's a guy.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next