Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts

+2
Elizabeth Theus
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts Empty Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:37 pm

https://www.kalb.com/app/2021/06/30/bill-cosbys-sex-assault-conviction-overturned-by-court/

Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts Asset-17

Back to top Go down

Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts Empty Re: Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:58 pm

What's the point of having a jury "of the people" if they'll just throw out the conviction if they don't like it.  Another case of black supremacy? Guess they also threw out the "believe all women"
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts Empty Re: Bill Cosby Conviction Overturned by Courts

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:00 pm

I'd like to know why they also removed the option of barring future prosecution....

I wonder.................how much did Cosby pay for this?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:34 pm

so double jeapordy is okay then, right? he already settled with the accuser, and now that not only doesnt matter, you use it to further convict him, even after the accuser says he has paid up. hey i know. lets prosecute all the Branch Davidians one more time. just because we know we can. when Jesus Christ comes back around, alot of heads are gonna roll.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:20 pm

I don't give a damn. I have no sympathy for these women and cosby may be a pos or he may not. Why didn't they do this when this was fresh. WHY wait till this guy is an old man. Same with Weinstein. It's not like this was all unknown. THEY KNEW. Nobody...even those with the power to do something DID NOTHING. They even fed young starlets to Weinstein and many women did it for their careers. Not to discount those that were attacked and raped, but still...why wait so long. And the police bear responsibility for this too.

Hollywood sucks. Police don't do their jobs. Corruption is everywhere. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:50 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:I'd like to know why they also removed the option of barring future prosecution....

According to what I've been reading, there was a deal struck between Cosby and the original DA.
A new prosecutor/DA took over the case and did not honor the original agreement and used the evidence Cosby brought forth against him without any benefit of a deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:I'd like to know why they also removed the option of barring future prosecution....

Cosby is long broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:52 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Cosby is long broke.

Info on the internet says that as of 2021 Cosby has a net worth of approx $400 million.....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:59 pm

they tried to lynch Artimus Pyle for attempting to help two runaways. yeah. hes got money. lets go get it. as with Bill Cosby? 60? 60 women? and yet they still met him? heres a good one. " i went over to Mike Tysons penthouse at 10:30 pm with my bible so we could have a bible study..........and he raped me"...........slut.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Itmaylookloke bill is broke but I guarantee you mrs cosby has the money
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next