Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCP Warns Biden

+3
2cent
Casey Jones
Red Lily
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CCP Warns Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: CCP Warns Biden

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:01 am

stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:@Red Lilly. You caint trust Communists, moHAMedists or Democrists. They are neither honorable nor ethical in any stretch of the imagination. I can think of no situation where their words matched their actions. Their actions are always for their own benefit, and detrimental to everyone else.

I fully concur.  I am just don't know what the Dems think they are going to gain by making the people slaves.  Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution.

Their plan is absolute and complete control, cradle to grave, their grubby fingers in ever single aspect of your life.
They also want the BoR............

Yes I know that's the plan of those at the top and I worded my post wrongly. It's those who keep voting them in that I really don't understand. Many leave their home states because of tight controls and high taxes yet they'll still vote for more of the same in their 'new' home state.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stjames1_53 Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:32 am

Red Lily wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:@Red Lilly. You caint trust Communists, moHAMedists or Democrists. They are neither honorable nor ethical in any stretch of the imagination. I can think of no situation where their words matched their actions. Their actions are always for their own benefit, and detrimental to everyone else.

I fully concur.  I am just don't know what the Dems think they are going to gain by making the people slaves.  Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution.

Their plan is absolute and complete control, cradle to grave, their grubby fingers in ever single aspect of your life.

Yes I know that's the plan of those at the top and I worded my post wrongly.  It's those who keep voting them in that I really don't understand.  Many leave their home states because of tight controls and high taxes yet they'll still vote for more of the same in their 'new' home state.

It is because it is the only thing they desire to learn, How To Take Your Neighbors' Property Without Thinking About it.
stjames1_53
stjames1_53

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:30 am

Red Lily wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Yes I know that's the plan of those at the top and I worded my post wrongly.  It's those who keep voting them in that I really don't understand.  Many leave their home states because of tight controls and high taxes yet they'll still vote for more of the same in their 'new' home state.
I think I've got it figured out.

People move to a new place, then realize it doesn't have all the fancy amenities that their old neighborhood had. (Libraries w/escalators, special parks, or whatever.)

They find that awful, so demand, and get, a fancy new park. The new rules and taxes to control and pay for this park don't come until later, so it never occurs to them to connect the two. But then, eventual outcomes and unintended consequences never occur to Liberals.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:31 am

stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

It is because it is the only thing they desire to learn, How To Take Your Neighbors' Property Without Thinking About it.
How come I can't get the hang of putting things as succinctly as you?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:58 pm

2cent wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Dont beat yaself up Klingon, Your species is not as evolved , give yourself a little more time, a 100,000 years should do it cheers
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:17 pm

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Dont beat yaself up Klingon, Your species is not as evolved , give yourself a little more time, a 100,000 years should do it cheers
Can't wait to be growing chest, back, and facial hair ...like apes do.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:31 pm

I'll know what to send you for Christmas. Voucher for a wax Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'll know what to send you for Christmas.   Voucher for a wax Lol
LOL. Send it to the vegetable.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'll know what to send you for Christmas.   Voucher for a wax Lol

She'll need to be careful, with all that hair that she doesn't turn herself into a candle lol affraid
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:52 pm

vege57 wrote:

She'll need to be careful, with all that hair that she doesn't turn herself into a candle lol affraid

You are SO gonna cop it Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next