Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCP Warns Biden

+3
2cent
Casey Jones
Red Lily
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CCP Warns Biden - Page 2 Empty Re: CCP Warns Biden

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:08 pm

Red Lily wrote:Most 'journalists' now have no integrity.  None!

Many are even barely literate.  Don't think they need editors anymore because they iz speshal but the grammar and spelling in some articles is cringe worthy and atrocious.  And these people feed the mob their news?
I won't even call them "journalists" anymore. Haven't in years.

But if you didn't hit a pet peeve, by mentioning proofreaders. Not that much of the content is worth reading, but the spelling and grammar are, (ahem, lol), off-the-wall horrendous!

(No matter how hard I proofread this post, there WILL be a mistake, due to my correcting someone's. There is actually a word for that, but I don't recall what it is.)
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:48 pm

2cent wrote:
Remember the days when there were "professional journalists" who frowned upon "Yellow Journalism," and could count on them to do so?

I don't, personally, but I do remember reading about them.

I also recall a time when it wasn't half as bad as today's internet "news" sites.  At least you could find 3 DIFFERENT news sources, with similar stories, in order to discern if something was true or not.

Sure, I remember. Back forty years ago, the J-Schools were mighty proud, how they introduced **PROFESSIONALISM** into the field, replacing drunken wretches who were trying to please publishers who wanted sensationalism. Remember the movie The Front Page?

But that professionalism disappeared when the universities themselves became politicized; and started recruiting students, not on intelligence or potential, but skin color, plumbing, other quotas. The journalism field, the political professors thought, needed more FEE-males.

They got them. Low-IQ society girls, eager to please their Proto-SJW professors...learned how to pick and choose facts to push a Narrative. And now we're not as bad as the era of The Front Page - we're exponentially worse.

And I was right there at the crossroads - without a job or a way to get a toehold. Well, railroading paid better, and the pension is better, too.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:54 pm

2cent wrote:
That IS weird.  I just did a search on it, and it's still posted at Townhall Fininace's website:
https://finance.townhall.com/columnists/frankvernuccio

What's up w/Townhall? ???

Long ago, Townhall was sold to Salem Communications - the Christian radio and talk-radio syndicate. They're tiny compared to I-Heart-Radio; but they have a presence in many cities. Townhall, which was not being professionally run, represented a new field for them and a chance to grow the site.

BUT.

Townhall, and Salem, doesn't want to be Parler'd. Doesn't want to get deplatformed and banned and sued by a huge international company like Dominion, which owns lawyers and judges alike. It's also why Levin, why Daily Wire, have been denying voter fraud - and this after Levin's WIFE, a lawyer herself, was part of the Linn Wood team and in the thick of evidence.

His syndication company put the word out: No more talk of voter fraud. And then denied it, and told their yakkers to deny it. Probably something similar at the Daily Wire - Shapiro, Klavan, Walsh, Knowles. NO VOTER FRAUD.

Something shifted, where this cadre of private industry can suddenly gag everyone. I don't know exactly how it came to be, but we're in a new era, were Free Speech is just a memory.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:10 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
That IS weird.  I just did a search on it, and it's still posted at Townhall Fininace's website:
https://finance.townhall.com/columnists/frankvernuccio

What's up w/Townhall? ???

Long ago, Townhall was sold to Salem Communications - the Christian radio and talk-radio syndicate.  They're tiny compared to I-Heart-Radio; but they have a presence in many cities.  Townhall, which was not being professionally run, represented a new field for them and a chance to grow the site.

BUT.

Townhall, and Salem, doesn't want to be Parler'd.  Doesn't want to get deplatformed and banned and sued by a huge international company like Dominion, which owns lawyers and judges alike.  It's also why Levin, why Daily Wire, have been denying voter fraud - and this after Levin's WIFE, a lawyer herself, was part of the Linn Wood team and in the thick of evidence.

His syndication company put the word out:  No more talk of voter fraud.  And then denied it, and told their yakkers to deny it.  Probably something similar at the Daily Wire - Shapiro, Klavan, Walsh, Knowles.  NO VOTER FRAUD.

Something shifted, where this cadre of private industry can suddenly gag everyone.  I don't know exactly how it came to be, but we're in a new era, were Free Speech is just a memory.
Huh? The Frank Vernuccio article is still available at Finance Townhall's website. I just posted it.

My question is why Townhall.com would question - then delete - someone's comment, due to questioning his source, when the source was THEM.

That makes no sense.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:03 pm

I see you have kids streaming across your southern border, at Biden is going to let 300 thousand South Americans have 18 month work permits, You will never get rid yourselves of this invasion ,

It was nice knowing you America RIP
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:53 pm

@Red Lilly. You caint trust Communists, moHAMedists or Democrists. They are neither honorable nor ethical in any stretch of the imagination. I can think of no situation where their words matched their actions. Their actions are always for their own benefit, and detrimental to everyone else.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:55 pm

JMWinPR wrote:@Red Lilly. You caint trust Communists, moHAMedists or Democrists. They are neither honorable nor ethical in any stretch of the imagination. I can think of no situation where their words matched their actions. Their actions are always for their own benefit, and detrimental to everyone else.

Rite said Fred, You need look no further than Trumps various impeachments,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:57 pm

JMWinPR wrote:@Red Lilly. You caint trust Communists, moHAMedists or Democrists. They are neither honorable nor ethical in any stretch of the imagination. I can think of no situation where their words matched their actions. Their actions are always for their own benefit, and detrimental to everyone else.

I fully concur.  I am just don't know what the Dems think they are going to gain by making the people slaves. Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution.
Red Lily
Red Lily

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Red Lily wrote:

I fully concur.  I am just don't know what the Dems think they are going to gain by making the people slaves.  Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution.

""Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution""

That may be exactly what they want. Blame the right for it to justify imposing a draconian institution on the American people,
vege57
vege57

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stjames1_53 Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:28 am

Red Lily wrote:

I fully concur.  I am just don't know what the Dems think they are going to gain by making the people slaves.  Pretty sure all they will achieve is a revolution.

Their plan is absolute and complete control, cradle to grave, their grubby fingers in ever single aspect of your life.
They also want the BoR............
stjames1_53
stjames1_53

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next