Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death

2 posters

Go down

Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death Empty Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ID-HhFyGbc&t=318s
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death Empty Re: Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:13 pm

For some of you who might have, or have loved ones that get Covid. Heres the way to beat Covid with vitamins,and supplements. What ever you do, don’t go to the hospital and don’t report it.

From a bunch of Drs and some others. Vitamin D3 3000-5000 IU, Vitamin C Liposomal 1400mg (better absorption) Quercetin 500mg & Zinc 50mg twice a day. Quercetin is the key to opening up your cells to the Zinc which does most of the “killing”. Either Ivermectin, HCQ or Quercetin are “entry boosters” to make all of the vitamins and especially Zinc work to kill the virus. All of these can be purchased over the counter at most any vitamin and supplements section in most stores
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death Empty Re: Biden warns The Unvaxxed about this winter of disease and death

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:04 pm

If reported, the "Health department" will hound, harass and pester them un-mercilessly. We went through that when my wife reported her case of Wuhan. I got it also (months ago, when she contracted it) but, did NOT tell the "Health department". Oh they left messages for me and wanted me to contact them in the worst way but, I would not talk to them in any way, shape nor form. My guess is that they added me anyway.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:13 pm

It will be VERY interesting to see who actually dies this winter...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down