Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Begins. Woke Minnesota Restaurant Adds 15% “Equity Charge” to All Bills – Accuses Its Customers of Being Racist Tippers

+4
Chris
Calypso Jones
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It Begins. Woke Minnesota Restaurant Adds 15% “Equity Charge” to All Bills – Accuses Its Customers of Being Racist Tippers - Page 2 Empty Re: It Begins. Woke Minnesota Restaurant Adds 15% “Equity Charge” to All Bills – Accuses Its Customers of Being Racist Tippers

Post by vege57 Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:25 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:I'm like Chris and tip 20% and your color is irrelevant . Gender makes absolutely no difference either and that's including 3rd genders. If the food and atmosphere sucks , I just don't return .
If the waitress has ample TaTas I do give an extra 5% .

I agree.  Except....I don't give extra for amble TaTas.   Recently, a couple of friends and I went out to eat at Bob Evans.  Poor gal was working nearly the entire floor all by herself.  We had trouble getting all the things we needed to go with the meal...BUT, the poor gal was doing the best she could.  The entire bill was $50+ dollars, my friends picked up the tab, but I left her the tip--$40.  Restaurants around here are having a hard time getting employees.

""Restaurants around here are having a hard time getting employees""

Are you scaring them away LB lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

It Begins. Woke Minnesota Restaurant Adds 15% “Equity Charge” to All Bills – Accuses Its Customers of Being Racist Tippers - Page 2 Empty Re: It Begins. Woke Minnesota Restaurant Adds 15% “Equity Charge” to All Bills – Accuses Its Customers of Being Racist Tippers

Post by Daily Bread Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:50 pm

I always leave the tip in cash . Never pay it with a card .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 pm

vege57 wrote:We dont tip in New Zealand, The minimum wage here is 20 bucks an hour

No wonder I can't find kiwis 4/$1 any more.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:We dont tip in New Zealand, The minimum wage here is 20 bucks an hour

Thats a bargain at 25cents each , its a multi billion industry here, the good pickers are making 30 bucks + an hour
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:03 pm

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

Thats a bargain at 25cents each , its a multi billion industry here, the good pickers are making 30 bucks + an hour

I love um.  Had some on the counter years ago. My little nephew and niece asked me what da heck wuz dat.
Told em bull nuts. Lol.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

I love um.  Had some on the counter years ago. My little nephew and niece asked me what da heck wuz dat.
Told em bull nuts. Lol.

lol and don't they look like them , they say it also has an enzyme that is good for tenderizing steak,, I prefer to buy steak that doesn't treating lol

sheep testicles here we call mountain oysters, never tried them , and not planning too lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:02 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:

I agree.  Except....I don't give extra for ample TaTas.   Recently, a couple of friends and I went out to eat at Bob Evans.  Poor gal was working nearly the entire floor all by herself.  We had trouble getting all the things we needed to go with the meal...BUT, the poor gal was doing the best she could.  The entire bill was $50+ dollars, my friends picked up the tab, but I left her the tip--$40.  Restaurants around here are having a hard time getting employees.

I have quit eating in restaurants. Poor service; poor attitude...the help are getting Woketarded...poor experience...poor use of financial resources. I'll occasionally get something carry-out from a grocery-store deli.

Before that, I tipped exactly 15 percent. That's the rule; that's what I give. TRULY unusual service would get more. That's happened to me maybe twice. I dislike the whole concept of tipping as part of the pay structure, but it is what it is. What they say is 15 percent; and that's what they get.

If they say, out of nowhere, 20 percent, I say, get stuffed.

I don't tip for big lumps. No matter the sex. I'm not getting any, and she's not my sex toy for the night, so I don't tip extra. Besides, here in Woketardland, big tits come with big mouths and big attitudes. So...fuggum.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:10 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:

I agree.  Except....I don't give extra for ample TaTas.   Recently, a couple of friends and I went out to eat at Bob Evans.  Poor gal was working nearly the entire floor all by herself.  We had trouble getting all the things we needed to go with the meal...BUT, the poor gal was doing the best she could.  The entire bill was $50+ dollars, my friends picked up the tab, but I left her the tip--$40.  Restaurants around here are having a hard time getting employees.

I have quit eating in restaurants.  Poor service; poor attitude...the help are getting Woketarded...poor experience...poor use of financial resources.  I'll occasionally get something carry-out from a grocery-store deli.

Before that, I tipped exactly 15 percent.  That's the rule; that's what I give.  TRULY unusual service would get more.  That's happened to me maybe twice.  I dislike the whole concept of tipping as part of the pay structure, but it is what it is.  What they say is 15 percent; and that's what they get.

If they say, out of nowhere, 20 percent, I say, get stuffed.

I don't tip for big lumps.  No matter the sex.  I'm not getting any, and she's not my sex toy for the night, so I don't tip extra.  Besides, here in Woketardland, big tits come with big mouths and big attitudes.  So...fuggum.

Im not a big tit man myself. I'll leave those great lumps of fatty tissue for the guys of colour lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2