Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican soccer fans yell antigay slurs at US mens soccer team and throw bottles

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mexican soccer fans yell antigay slurs at US mens soccer team and throw bottles - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican soccer fans yell antigay slurs at US mens soccer team and throw bottles

Post by Lummy Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:27 pm

I love watching women's soccer.

The thing about soccer is that two evenly matched teams at any level provide good sports entertainment, and I don't think you can say that about any other sport.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Mexican soccer fans yell antigay slurs at US mens soccer team and throw bottles - Page 2 Empty Re: Mexican soccer fans yell antigay slurs at US mens soccer team and throw bottles

Post by Crusader Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:50 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Crusader wrote:The Mexican forward took a flop at the start of the commotion.  The Americans managed to pull a victory out of their backside along with whatever toys they were hiding.

have queers taken over the sport of soccer?  they can have it.

I don't think queers have taken over soccer, but someone thought it was a good idea to have the team wear pink uniforms to support queerdom and nobody on the team seems to mind wearing that jersey. Its not right to pelt them with stuff from the stands, but they shouldn't be interjecting politics into sports.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2